Installing wireless roomstat

Vic, you won't tell me much I don't know or need to know.... I have all the equipment. Trust Me.

I said ACS as I can't remember what the letters were on the back of the card - Defined Scope anyway... dull and as pointless as used dish water.

You seem to get very exercised on this matter. Perhaps you should care more for your sick Eagle. :LOL:

What tests do you do then Dan, talk us through them, we'd all love to hear this, you are very competant remember!

Sponsored Links
I take it from your silence Dan you are thinking of more eagle jokes which only you get.

Or perhaps your are removing the dust antique megger you once found in a skip haha

Sponsored Links
Vic, you won't tell me much I don't know or need to know.... I have all the equipment. Trust Me.

I said ACS as I can't remember what the letters were on the back of the card - Defined Scope anyway... dull and as pointless as used dish water.

You seem to get very exercised on this matter. Perhaps you should care more for your sick Eagle. :LOL:

Would you like a picture of my Megger bag?

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT AND WHAT ELECTRICAL TESTS DO YOU DO DAN

SIMPLE QUESTION???

I am enjoying watching you getting irate.

You know nothing of my emotional state and electricla testing.

You are putting peoples lives at risk by doing work for which you have no correct training or qualification.

Its your call Dan.

Most RGI's get an electrician in, just because you are old, you may think you know it all, but you are wrong on this I can assure you.

Do you want to start with my age?

Or whether or not I think I know everything?

whatever2.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back