Intergas Boiers???????????????

Sponsored Links
Are they a bit short of excitement in Northamptonshire?????????????????????

As Corby is the home of the trouser press, then yes I suppose they must be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

And Bristol is the city of ,er,well it isnt really is it!

Brunel's SS Great Britain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home of Concorde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brunel's Suspension Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aircraft manufacture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Population has a sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Thank you gentlemen,im going for an intergas boiler as i like the sound of them and i can get my head round them!!!!

Probably put new rads in too as this house is 80 yr old!!!!!

Gotta find me an intergas fitter now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Liam.

Know two very good ones in your area if you want to send me a message or something, I'll give you their details.

Sponsored Links
Are they a bit short of excitement in Northamptonshire?????????????????????

As Corby is the home of the trouser press, then yes I suppose they must be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

And Bristol is the city of ,er,well it isnt really is it!

Brunel's SS Great Britain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home of Concorde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brunel's Suspension Bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aircraft manufacture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Population has a sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

If any of that floats your boat then i guess you must be a train spotter too,run along now the number1703 from nottingham is passing by today.

Bing,its in,new rads etc etc and jeheesus h christ is scalding hot,need to get it turned down some!!

One problem, a load of ****e from the mains got sucked in and they need to open up a bit of it and drain it,100% curable intergas tell me,just waiting on an engineer!!!

Im putting filters on incoming mains pipe too!!!

Other than that im pretty chuffed with it so far,effing cold but chuffed none the less!!!
Cheers

Liam

Are you installing the boiler yourself then . :confused:

No,i wouldnt due to the gas laws,but i think i should have done!!!

Simon from Plumbing and Heating Solutions ,who whilst being a very nice chap also happens to be an Intergas service engineer,installer etc etc.

And yes if your reading this Simon,i should have used you in the first place,this humble pie dont taste too bad with salt on it you know.

He came today,replaced the valve,absolutely pulled the other fitter to pieces and basically was one step away from reporting him to the authorities as he didnt even commission the boiler or fill out the paperwork ,and he left the house with the boiler still on!!

Suffice to say its all up and running now and once the house warms up it will be great,upstairs is toasty already,downstairs may take a while longer as there is no rad in the kitchen(another thing the other fella was supposed to do).

I will name and shame him/them on here if the boiler is not commissioned and the paperwork filled out but im gonna give him one chance to do it.

I am very impressed with the speed of the boiler and the controls for water,heating temperatures are very easy to understand.

I still think ive made the right choice of boiler!!

It's absolutely essential the boiler is serviced and commissioned, using a FGA etc.

You also needed an approved installer thats has done the training to get the 5year warranty.

Cheap is usually for a reason.

It's absolutely essential the boiler is serviced and commissioned, using a FGA etc.

You also needed an approved installer thats has done the training to get the 5year warranty.

Cheap is usually for a reason.

Well,cheap came recomended,but today i steamed into him and im sure i invented a few swear words!!

Its sorted now,got an intergas approved engineer to check it/sort it out.

Ill be using the same chap tp service it regularly as i doubt if the installer will fill out any paperwork!!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back