Intergas Boilers

Sponsored Links
Yes it's the top of the range model. That's a very keen price - if he's got a good reputation I would snap his hand off at that

Yes it's the top of the range model. That's a very keen price - if he's got a good reputation I would snap his hand off at that

Hi Muggles,

Which top of the range model would be suitable for a conventional system with hot water tank? similar size to the eco-rf-30

Cheers
Notch

The Eco RF. Like this one ;

I
20180824_162429.jpg

Sponsored Links
@Notch7 what Dan said. The ECO RF is a multifunction boiler - it can be either a combi or a system boiler, on sealed or open vented systems.

That's a good looking Job, is it yours Dan. I'm only a DIYer but appreciate the time it takes to plan the layout then execute the job leaving it accessible for future service/maintenance.

Yes, it's one we completed a couple of weeks ago.

It has two zone opentherm heating with hot water priority directly through the boiler.

Total efficiency and simplicity.

If you want opentherm id go for the intergas rapid.

Half the price of the eco with all the bells and whistles.

Personally I went for Baxi main eco elite 30. £600 spondoolies + 100 dollars for fernox tf1. Plus Salus RT 500 RF @£30

Jobs a good one. No open therm though. No labour costs ;+)

Lovely jubilee baloney and macaroni

And less than a third of the warranty....................
Yes.. actually worse than that for me.The warranty was void as soon as it was installed for reasons that must be all too obvious : =}

(See the debate I won in the other thread)

No offence, but you scarpered pretty quickly when I explained what the legal terms meant.

Your mate the Mod barred him.

I’ve got to say more posts get deleted in your threads than the rest of the forum combined

One has to wonder why ?

Easy to win an argument when the opposition can’t have their say

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back