Intimate medical examination - by male or female?

Would you as a male prefer male or female for an intimate examination?

• Male doctor

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Female doctor

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Either sex

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
I had some good bant's with the male doc when I requested a digital prostate exam. A good witty exchange took place after I insisted I'm not prudish and open to humour. We were of similar age too, which helps with the humour.

Sponsored Links
If a Dr had to stick their finger up my jacksie i'd much prefer a female.

I had to have what the doctor referred to as a 'digital examination' couple of years ago. 'Digital' sounds high tech so it must be ok - until you realise it's actually a digit up the tradesman's. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to have what the doctor referred to as a 'digital examination' couple of years ago. 'Digital' sounds high tech so it must be ok - until you realise it's actually a digit up the tradesman's. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
D.R.E. Digital Rectal Examination. I wonder if the rapper Dr Dre knew that when he chose his stage name. Snigger.

Sponsored Links
I had the finger up the bum prostate examination with a male doctor, and I only went to see him about my dislocated shoulder.

At least the Doctor was being very efficient there is no requirement for a Doctor to do this examination ( one has to ask for the examination ) despite Prostate Cancer now being the the main Cancer of Men .
Women are automatically checked for Breast Cancer on occasions when they visit a Doctor .

Having been the only (straight) man attending a Christmas party for girl's in the 20 to 35 age range based around a private swimming pool all I can say is it no longer worries me. Shall we say - the girlfriend at the time was complimented on her choice...

Couple of years ago came home from work with chest tightness. Wife called 111 and next thing ambulance is bundling me off to hospital. Couldn't find anything wrong after ECG, MRI and a battery of other tests so they decided after 5 days to do an arterial angiogram, (I think it was called that), where they stick a probe into an artery in your groin and feed it all around until it gets to one of the top valves in your heart.
Must have been about 10 people in there while the female consultant did the work assisted by a variety of both male and females assistants. I just laid there while they got on with it, gown pulled open from the waist down and a small towel across my stomach so I couldn't see what was happening. Result showed nothing and the original occurrence was classed as a tension spasm.

I wasn't at all sure what to expect, so I'd had my partner remove all the fur in the area in preparation, the night before - I didn't fancy having a stranger do it.
There were some letters in the paper a few moths ago from teachers about embarrassing encounters with pupils outside school. One was from a female teacher lying topless on a Spanish beach hearing the voice of one of her Year 10 boys saying "Hello Miss".

The other was from a man whod gone into hospital for the snip, and in breezed a young student nurse with shaving kit. "Hello Sir", she said...

An ambulance driver friend was second vehicle at an road traffic accident. One of the injured drivers was in trauma because his ex-wife ( acrimonious divorce ) was lead paramedic at the scene.

Well, not the poll result I expected at all. The vast majority voted either sex, as I did. Those males who expressed a preference, said they would prefer a female, with no votes for a male to deal with intimate things.

What prompted this was my partner suggesting that her deceased partner, had always insisted on a female to deal with him. I rather expected males to express a preference for a male to deal with such things, for embarrassment reasons perhaps.

Well, not the poll result I expected at all.

The biggest failure with polling to gather statistics is you only ever get the results from folk who are inclined to answer polls.

8 out of 10 cat owners DID NOT answer that their cats preferred "Whiskas" !

Over the years, I've discovered that most folk really don't give it a second thought, especially if it's a critical treatment. In fact, I know more folk who are scared of needles than folk who are worried about who is shoving their digit up their Jacksie.

If you ever get chance, talk to anyone in the medical proffession about the type of people who seek to satisfy their sexual thrills through various types of medical exam or treatment. They are spotted almost immediately & the protocol's of how to deal with them are very well defined.

How old are the knuckle draggers on here needing digits up their rear ends.

Pants down. Ass up. One finger salute.

Do your bit for Queen and Country. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back