Intimate medical examination - by male or female?

Would you as a male prefer male or female for an intimate examination?

• Male doctor

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Female doctor

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Either sex

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
How old are the knuckle draggers on here needing digits up their rear ends.
I requested a digital once into my early 50's. My old man endured months of radio therapy and that awful wait for test results etc. I just want to do all I can, is all.

Sponsored Links
My mate was round the other day, he had just been for an aneurism scan, routine for over 65s apparently, mine should be soon

I requested a digital once into my early 50's. My old man endured months of radio therapy and that awful wait for test results etc. I just want to do all I can, is all.

I just hope I don't get the "Pat Jennings", of the prostate world.......:eek::eek:

Sponsored Links
The wife went for her prostate exam today, a young male doctor put his finger up her bum, not too unpleasant she said.

Can't be too careful with high risk (heavy smoker) patients.

I'd actually been in a very stressful meeting with high management regarding the rights of recognising disabled workers and their constant failures to abide by the rules and their blatant breaking of rules under the Disability Discrimination Act of 2010. The result of that meeting led to my contract being terminated, "If I did not moderate my views and think of the company's image should I continue to proceed with my actions."
After spending a week in hospital after that meeting I successfully sued them for constructive dismissal and they 'cleaned up their act', for a few months at least. But the grapevine tells me they have slipped back to their old ways and Covid safety was a joke. Unfortunately a number of people who I remained in contact with have either retired of left for pastures new so it's hard to find out exactly whats going on there now.

After my prostate exam, the doctor left. Then the nurse came.

At that point, she whispered the 5 words no man wants to hear: "Who the feck was that?"
Jimmy Savile used to hang around hospitals

My mate was round the other day, he had just been for an aneurism scan, routine for over 65s apparently, mine should be soon
Only the one though - they dont keep doing them like the poo sticks.

You might get another one if you make it to 130 years old.

Sponsored Links
Back