Iran

yes, I feel sorry for the Palestinian people, in that they have been hoodwinked,decieved lead by blind guys, religouse nutcases, who don't value life, who serve satan but don't know it.

israel has always belonged to the jews.

No it hasn't, originally it belonged to the caananites.

Sponsored Links

thats true. but its not about the land ,there is plenty of land the pallestines could have,look at the map. Israel is a tiny piece of land compared to surrounding regions, there is plenty of land they could have,but no the agenda is to destroy the jews. and most of the world including the UN, are siding whith the extremists, WHY because they hate GOD. it is a satanic agenda
the truth is the extremists want to destroy the jews, and take what belongs to the jews.
Israel and Jerusalem belongs to the jews. it was the jews that made Israel and Jerusalem
canaan was a decendent of noahs son ham.

Therein lies the conundrum of most religions. Most profess peace, yet advocate killing at the same time - and it's just down the to the reader as to which part appeals to them. And that shows that the problem is with religious people, not religion.

Interesting idea on Iran following Syria; I don't think it'll happen, but time will tell.

religion or none religion there will be killing.becuase the root is mans heart,if that is not changed nothing else will .the truth is we are all capable of doing evil, as well as good that's not religion that's about our hearts and what we choose.
blaming every thing on religion is just being ignorant.

Sponsored Links
I can't help thinking Iran could turn into another Syria ......How come all this trouble is in countries where the religioun is a religion of peace.....thats a term that's been used for decades.
Its not actually that the trouble is in countries where there is religion, but its more accurate to say that the trouble is where the Americans are involved, usually invading other peoples countries or destabilizing governments to install their own western friendly puppet regimes..
General Wesley Clark predicted that Iran was on a hit list years ago, perhaps all this unrest is another american ruse

Yes Iran. Such a tolerant country with equal rights for women, gays and other minorities. Been like that for centuries with it's kindly, tolerant Islamic leaders. Bloody Americans destabilising those lovely homely guys, making them all mean and nasty ;)

thats true. but its not about the land ,there is plenty of land the pallestines could have,look at the map. Israel is a tiny piece of land compared to surrounding regions, there is plenty of land they could have,but no the agenda is to destroy the jews. and most of the world including the UN, are siding whith the extremists, WHY because they hate GOD. it is a satanic agenda
the truth is the extremists want to destroy the jews, and take what belongs to the jews.
Israel and Jerusalem belongs to the jews. it was the jews that made Israel and Jerusalem
canaan was a decendent of noahs son ham.
yes, I feel sorry for the Palestinian people, in that they have been hoodwinked,decieved lead by blind guys, religouse nutcases, who don't value life, who serve satan but don't know it.

israel has always belonged to the jews.
The people I feel sorry for are people like you who are continually hoodwinked by those who tell you that somehow you have more in common with the Israelis than the Palestinians.
Israel is an example of what you can achieve if you have enough money and friends in high places to manipulate public opinion in order to present an obscene political philosophy like Zionism as something noble.
The "promised land" story is just another Nationalist race myth, all Nationalist philosophies require one, German nationalism under Hitler was based on the master race myth ,Jewish nationalism in the form of Zionism has the chosen people myth, Irish Nationalism as espoused by Sinn Fein (which means "ourselves alone") has one and another characteristic of extreme nationalisms is that taken to their logical conclusion they usually end in violence.
As for Palestine always being Jewish have a look at the timeline of the region.
2ee5f9ccabb5f98e0a44054b6f049f33.png

Yes Iran. Such a tolerant country with equal rights for women, gays and other minorities. Been like that for centuries with it's kindly, tolerant Islamic leaders. Bloody Americans destabilising those lovely homely guys, making them all mean and nasty ;)
After WW2 Iran was the first democracy in the Middle East, when they nationalised their oil resources the British with American support overthrew the democratically elected government and installed the exiled Shah of Iran as dictator ,his job was to hand back control of the oil resources to the likes of BP ,his secret police were trained by that other beacon of Democracy Israel.

After WW2 Iran was the first democracy in the Middle East, when they nationalised their oil resources the British with American support overthrew the democratically elected government and installed the exiled Shah of Iran as dictator ,his job was to hand back control of the oil resources to the likes of BP ,his secret police were trained by that other beacon of Democracy Israel.

That's a fair comment mate, well researched, educated (more than moi) and made me think a bit about my brash/childish generalisation. I still have a sneaking suspicion though, that even without any western involvement, gays and women would still be shat on from a great height.
I admire the way you pulled me up though. Intelligent argument/debate.

I suppose to get a true reflection you would have to ask the thousands and thousands of people who have lost family members due to the American intervention whether they would have preferred to have been left alone or not, or perhaps ask the millions of people who have had to flee their homes and seek refuge to avoid the carnage that the Americans have brought in the name of freedom and democracy ( a smokescreen to control another foreign land)..
yeah, the good Ol USA have been destabilising and controlling foreign lands with the loss of up to 20 million lives since the end of the second world war
https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Well if push comes to shove who would rather throw your lot in with . Israel or the Arabs ;). (Exactly ;))

The USA has always been called upon to police the world. I dare say that most / all americans are sick and tired of having to send there sons & daughters to die on the battle fields of europe , or provide the muscle & logistic in some far flung corner of the world or to kick Iraq out of Kuwait.

Left to the Europeans , saddam husein would still be in Kuwait , there would be no palestinian authority in the gaza strip or west bank

taiwan would have been invaded by China . The balkan conflict would have gone on for longer ect ect

Have to say I prefer Jew "ism" to Islam any day of the week. If our country had to be taken over by Israel or Iran I'd choose Israel.

Have to say I prefer Jew "ism" to Islam any day of the week. If our country had to be taken over by Israel or Iran I'd choose Israel.

Exactly ;) at least there is some form of democracy , un-like the arab islamic corrupt dictaterships run by religious fruit cakes.

were public executions are used as mass entertainment u can take your kids for a day out & watch some one get hanged in Iran ;)

what are some these countries for any way apart from oil they produce f all and that is got out the ground with western know how

Makes u laugh when u see these fruit cakes on some demo , burning flags , chanting there death to the west slogans after wards they get into

there Chevrolets & Fords to drive home , drink there Cokes , go to hospital & get treated with western developed drugs & western built medical equipment , travel around the globe on Boeing jets or air buses.

:)

But didn't we go to public hangings in the 1800's, and didn't we hang draw and quarter in the 1700s, and what about stoning and ducking witches, and all the other barbaric things we've now grown too civilised to enjoy.

Maybe we should go back to the good old days, and maybe they'll get civilised like wot we did in a 50 years or so. I wonder what will happen to them when the price of oil crashes, and they revert to their normal barbaric ways, with no patronising influence from the West because we need the oil reserves.

There are just too many foreigners in the world.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Sponsored Links
Back