Is Anyone Stupid... And Disagree?

Sponsored Links
Boris got it slightly wrong, according to all the other scientists I've heard, IF that's what he actually said. Immunity has several aspects.

Mr Oliver is acting stupid, in assuming we need telling the obvious - we're not stupid, mate...

He's daft about "Nudging" too https://oxfordre.com/politics/view/...0228637.001.0001/acrefore-9780190228637-e-949 it's absolutely not new, this is 2008 iirc.

In today's world with the net etc it's just more obvious when the people are, "Told what's good for them".

Last edited:
It’s not that simple.

the anti vaxxers always state “vaccines don’t stop transmission”

which is a wholly misleading statement.

what it means is: “the vaccines don’t stop transmission by 100%”

If people want an honest debate instead of reducing it to childish binary arguments, we should be saying:

“the vaccine reduces transmission by x%”

and then we could have a grown debate about the latest data and at what point transmission reduction makes vaccine passports sensible.

I would argue Neil Oliver is the stupid one

Sponsored Links
Neil Oliver hasn't had a recent TV presence, so he is trying to satisfy his thirst on Youtube.

In fact this goes to the heart of every “controversial” YouTuber video - they are motivated to post stuff that the algorithm picks up and maximises views. They aren’t motivated by reasoned arguments, facts, evidence, nuance.

and it’s reason there’s so much conspiracist stuff about ( I’m not saying this is but the reasoning is the same).

He doesn't like so called psychological tricks but calls statistics "bullets and shells", and "millions of people have been driven metaphorically to their knees". Clown.

He doesn't like so called psychological tricks but calls statistics "bullets and shells", and "millions of people have been driven metaphorically to their knees". Clown.

He should stick to what he understands and presents reasonably well, history.

He's even a health expert now...

upload_2021-10-24_10-42-38.png

upload_2021-10-24_10-43-12.png

upload_2021-10-24_10-43-54.png

Numbers...
Something never tampered with, NEVER!
Self assessment tax return anyone???

Numbers...
Something never tampered with, NEVER!
Self assessment tax return anyone???

Medical research is usually peer reviewed. It's like inviting the tax inspector over everytime you do a return.

I always liked seeing him wander about the coast telling us about old things. He just ruined that. Another antivaxxer twit.

If you don't like it, you are free to make that decision, just keep your mouth shut and stop preaching like a loony evangelist!

There's nothing to disagree with there. His most currently relevant point is that because we have the threat of another "lockdown" approaching the work from home brigade are salivating at the prospect of being at home for Christmas. Woo hoo for them!

I never cared for Neil Oliver's history programmes but he is great now as a political commentator. I'd sooner hear British politics from someone with a grounding in British history than from some university number cruncher. Our politicians hate us and our country: one of the behavioural insights people, Susan Michie, is an actual card-carrying communist, and she is an advisor to our so-called conservative government.

. Another antivaxxer twit.

If you don't like it, you are free to make that decision

If we decide not to have the vaccine we are excluded from many things, which is not exactly freedom...

just keep your mouth shut and stop preaching like a loony evangelist!

...and if we are told to stop talking about it, it is definitely not freedom.

Sponsored Links
Back