Is B-A-S exercising his speedos on a beach in Torremolinos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnmelad has not lied thon BAS. Lots of us saw your original post before you removed it, myself included.

Sponsored Links
HE hasn't lied?

I have never said he did, but do you really think that when I said to JohnW2 that his type of concern and support I could do without he genuinely believed that that I was claiming that this:

The course he needs is - How to interact without; abuse, belittling and offending.

BAS will be along shortly to claim he does none of the above.

A bit like Muslims claiming their religion one of peace and tolerance. :rolleyes:

really was an expression of his concern and support, and that I knew it was not, and yet still claimed it was in order to deceive people?

Because that's what calling me a liar means - it is an accusation that I deliberately said something I knew wasn't true and that I did so to deceive.

No.

He has done exactly what I said he has done before - he has deliberately misconstrued and misrepresented what I wrote, and he has done so in a most despicable manner. Calling me a liar was baseless and disgusting. Honesty is the bedrock of an advice forum, and for him to try and traduce mine really is the worst form of abuse imaginable.

But it seems that the Mods do not agree.

It seems that they are perfectly happy for blatantly false accusations which impugn someones trustworthiness to be made, and to remain, and that any expression by the victim of such appalling behaviour which articulates the utter disgust they feel towards the perpetrator are to be removed and threats of suspension made.

As I've suggested before, B-A-S, when the entire forum is saying one thing and you are the single person with the opposing view, then it's time to look in the mirror and see whether you are the problem.

I'm sorry I started this thread now - things were much more pleasant when you were on the beach :confused:

il_570xN.240110664.jpg

Sponsored Links
As I've suggested before, B-A-S, when the entire forum is saying one thing and you are the single person with the opposing view, then it's time to look in the mirror and see whether you are the problem.
So the entire forum is calling me a liar, is it, without being able to show where I have said anything I knew to be false with intent to deceive?

I'll tell you what is going on - a lot of people not properly reading the words I write, and that is not my problem - my words are clear, it is their thinking which is unclear and their motives which are suspect.

What motives would they be, b-a-s? That the whole of the electrics forum is conspiring against you? For what reason? A trifle paranoid, donchathink?

Lots of us saw your original post before you removed it, myself included.
I'll tell you what is going on - a lot of people not properly reading the words I write, and that is not my problem - my words are clear, it is their thinking which is unclear and their motives which are suspect.
Are you saying that people misread or misconstrued what you wrote?

Depends on whether people deserve abuse, or whether I give a toss if they are offended by being told the truth.

Or do you deny writing it altogether, or are you claiming your quote was doctored?

What motives would they be, b-a-s? That the whole of the electrics forum is conspiring against you? For what reason? A trifle paranoid, donchathink?
Motive?

The desire in quite a few people to criticise me for almost anything and everything I write because of a personal dislike.

The course he needs is - How to interact without; abuse, belittling and offending.

A bit like Muslims claiming their religion one of peace and tolerance. :rolleyes:
and I said to JohnW2 that that kind of concern and support I could do without, what was Johnmelad's motive for saying that made me a liar?

What's the motive for the people who decided I was trying to deny that I wrote something when I never once denied it?

When I said "Looks like Johnmelad has faked it", later saying I probably should have written "Looks like Johnmelad could have faked it", what was their motive in pretending I had said that he did fake it?

What's the motive for the Mods allowing Johnmelad to call me a liar in 2 posts even though he cannot show where I said anything which I knew to be untrue in an attempt to deceive? And, moreover, allowing the posts to remain when I asked for them to be removed?

Paranoia?

***REMOVED***

He calls me the worst possible thing, by a huge margin, and not a murmur is heard.

Are you saying that people misread or misconstrued what you wrote?
You are one of them.

Depends on whether people deserve abuse, or whether I give a toss if they are offended by being told the truth.

Or do you deny writing it altogether, or are you claiming your quote was doctored?
Have you actually read anything from me where I denied it?

Have you actually read anything from me where I claimed it was doctored?

The problem is that apart from memories, there is no proof that I did write it.
That is quite true. What makes people look at that and decide to see the words "I didn't write it"?

I can't remember what else I wrote, I can't be sure, and neither can anybody else, that Johnmelad hasn't taken something out of context.
That is quite true. What makes people look at that and decide to see the words "Johnmelad is making it up"?

Surely if there was something wrong with it then any messages "quoting" it would also have been removed?
If the mods deem that a post is unacceptable, and remove it, then they should be duty bound to also remove any quotes.

When I kept on asking where the post was which Johnmelad was quoting, when I showed that it didn't exist, and when I said that my purpose was to show what a mess we end up with when the Mods can't be rsed to do their job properly, why did you say "Just because you can't remember writing it does not mean you didn't"?

Why did you ask and why are you still asking, if I'm denying having written it?

I did not misread your quoted comment.

But I may have misunderstood what you subsequently wrote. But now, if I've got it right,

You did not deny writing that comment, nor did you claim that the comment you wrote was altered, although you could not remember if you wrote anything else in addition to that comment.

Have I got it right?

BAS, you seem to have gotten really upset that I called you a liar, but as far as I am concerned you did lie. That is how I read your post and if it could have been read differently maybe you should have removed the ambiguity by writing your post differently.

Do you really think that calling someone a liar is the worst thing you could do on a forum?

I seem remember when you had a signature for a very long time accusing all plumbers of being liars? And is it not true that you were forced to remove that signature. Something to do with it being offensive, and untrue!

;)

He has called me a liar when he has no evidence.

He cannot show where I have written something which I know to be untrue and which I wrote in order to deceive.

That IS abuse, and it is absolutely appalling.

And as for this:

***REMOVED***

There was nothing there which merited removal - I was very careful over that.

You're a disgrace.

BAS, you seem to have gotten really upset that I called you a liar, but as far as I am concerned you did lie. That is how I read your post and if it could have been read differently maybe you should have removed the ambiguity by writing your post differently.
OK - come on then.

Let's see you show, with any credibility, how any person with a shred of intelligence could take this exchange:

It's a great pity to see him behaving like this in a thread which, despite what one might expect, started off with a fair bit of concern about, and 'support' for, him.
This sort of concern and support, from someone who it now seems is also a religious bigot:

I can do without.

to mean that I was saying that I thought you were expressing concern and support for me, when I knew that to be false, but I said it anyway in order to deceive people.

BAS, ever hear the expression, "When in a hole the best thing to do is stop digging."

Kind regards
John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back