Is Boris' "Social Services" plan Oven Ready?

His plan is the usual mirage come smoke screen
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58474851

Care costs and cost of the accommodation appear to figure. Split so care just means the actual care.

Death duty not to be changed yet again. Something I hadn't followed but since I needed to know doesn't seem to have moved up much. They raise ~£5b from it.
I recollect that when out of power this lot reckoned it aught to be £1m.

LOL No notice taken of my comment about residential care buildings costs even though 100% true. I didn't get into the 2 types either. Care homes against nursing homes and what that actually means in practice.

Sponsored Links
Does it matter? If you were waiting for an Op, would you care how it was done as long as it was done soon and well? Its the same people doing the work at the end of the day. Why not leverage the private sector to get us over the hump? Surely thats better than building capacity that may not be needed.

Some people have found themselves being treated at private hospitals for some time. Nothing new really. The surgeon that did a nose operation on me was old and generally only did private work. Helping out. Ward full of people needing the same op - Near NHS year end so got the money in.

:( Still can't breath through it properly. The same day anaesthetic also left me with some lung damage. One of the first people they used that on at the time.

Sponsored Links
Back