Is China the main supplier of PPE equipment?

Sponsored Links
Brexit, like everything else, is on the back burner at the moment. It’s insignificant. Many people probably can’t afford to pay double but I think that’s a situation that isn’t going to happen any time soon.

If we go back to the old days lots of things will have to change.
For a start building regulations would have to change in order to make chimneys wider so kids can start climbing up them again.

Sponsored Links
Mottie tells us that in his opinion, the big advantage of Brexit will be meaningless slogans.

JohnD frequently tells us that in his opinion blah blah blah blah

AC3CF130-754F-4106-BE29-51ED78E4EF6E.gif

According to the BBC 100's of British companies have been contacting the government in order to offer their services in the manufacture of PPE but to date they have had no reply.

Meaningless slogan:
In your opinion. Until Brexit has happened and is well under way, EVERYTHING you or I say about how it is actually going to pan out is just an opinion. We'll just have to wait and see. I don’t have a problem with waiting quietly, why don't you? Do you think your constant nit picking will change anything - it just makes you come across as a bitter loser. Chillax.

Last edited:
Whilst relaxing here on my sunbed having a read. It seems evident that whilst China is one of the potential causes of this epidemic they are also the majority supplier of all PPE equipment. Is this correct?

Must say i have mixed feelings about that. I'd been really fcked off if we also end up buying .vaccines and test kits from them too...

I don't know, but probably. I work for a company that buys a lot of medical devices from China. Most hand sanitiser on UK shelves is made in CHina.
Most stuff in general is made in China these days. This is why we've all got used to cheap prices for everything, and why people do not accept British manufactured prices.
We have recently started making one product in the the UK to meet demand - while many people are happily buying it, many others are criticising us for sell at "inflated prices".
Some customers just don't understand that stuff costs more to make in the UK. But I digress.

Heard on the radio today that one company have already complained about paying £2.50 for face masks that used to cost 40p. Can you guess where the 40p masks come from?

don't know, but probably. I work for a company that buys a lot of medical devices from China. Most hand sanitiser on UK shelves is made in CHina.
Most stuff in general is made in China these days. This is why we've all got used to cheap prices for everything,

That's strange. I thought it was down to being in the EU.... Or so we've been told

Sponsored Links
Back