Is gay the future?

I have no issues with gays, if as you say you keep it to yourselves.
But there is noting wrong with heterosexuals being open with affection.
Even if your lesbians or gays keep it behind doors, and your not entitled to raise children IMHO, yes I know the law says otherwise now.

I have a couple of gay friends, one who even had his knackers cut off..........still looks like Dave with a wig though.....................yukkie.

It is not natural, but has to be accepted.
However Pederasty is more prominent in gay men.
Do the searches yourself.
The laws to protect children have to be tightened and the penalties higher. Chemical castration being obligatory.
Then hold hands with your gay partner all you like.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well I've just come out as a gay 30 year old man. I've always been gay but the small minded people in this world had stopped me from being myself and, until now, I thought I was somehow inferior. I couldn't be happier now, but maybe because it's 'fashionable', life is on the up. I've met a fantastic bloke and we're happy together and I hope we'll have a good relationship.

I might be openly affectionate with him in public, but I wouldn't want to rub it in anyone's face, same as I'd be uncomfortable in a pub with a straight couple who are necking all over eachother - get a f'ing room!

I live in a small village where there are at least 4 openly gay men (and more not!)- and even the homophobic 'seeming' people have given me great words of support since coming out. I'm glad the demographic of my local isn't like the GD forum on here! I like to see gay people represented on TV, whether you like it or not, we exist.

I burned my bridges on here supporting an anti-forced marriage charity and therefore being a lefty liberal ****, so I may as well go full on! I don't care what the small minds think, as such small minority minds can never make a difference to the world and politics.

Go for it!!!! **** everyone else!!

, one who even had his knackers cut off..........still looks like Dave with a wig though.....................yukkie.

thats not about being gay tho......thats about being transgender.....

However is more prominent in gay men.
That's a curious allegation.

What makes you think it is true?

The definition perhaps

Definition of PEDERAST
: one who practices anal intercourse especially with a boy
— ped·er·as·tic adjective
— ped·er·as·ty noun

Why do you doubt it?

whatever your argument its fooking disgusting.

Gay to me, gets nads cut off and shags a man.
Or gets s*****d, whatever its a bit fookin weird.

i think its very brave.....imagine going through all that....major surgery, reconstruction of your nether regions.....speech tharapy...psychotherapy...psychiatrists....hormone treatment (for the rest of your life) and then still looking like a man in drag.....

mind you....the female to male transformations....usually make really good looking guys :D

Alarm said:
Pederasty is more prominent in gay men.

That's only to be expected, given that heterosexual men, almost by definition, prefer female partners. But I suppose the real question is this: How does the percentage of 'gay' men who prefer boys compare with the percentage of heteros with a predilection for underage girls? :?: :?: :?:

Answers anybody!

Given all the recent court cases maybe you should include asian men in your question. :evil:

Alarm said:
Pederasty is more prominent in gay men.

That's only to be expected, given that heterosexual men, almost by definition, prefer female partners. But I suppose the real question is this: How does the percentage of 'gay' men who prefer boys compare with the percentage of heteros with a predilection for underage girls? :?: :?: :?:

Answers anybody!
Clarify you question.
When you say 'gay men who prefer boys' are you talking of 'under age' boys?
If so then in both cases, gays who prefer under age boys and hetero's who prefer under age girls', they would probably be classed as paedophiles.

Space cat, I think we could find out if child abusers are more often abusers of boys or girls if we could look at a large-scale survey of child abuse carried out over many years, ideally by abusers who could be tracked and recorded in some way.

Perhaps if we looked at the evidence from the large-scale, long-term abuse in Ireland, carried out by C***o**c Pr*e*ts we could see some statistics.

Im a coming out homophobic, about time we were represented on the the soaps.

Sponsored Links
Back