Is gay the future?

ladylola said:
surely the "ins and outs" are pretty much the same irrespective of what or who is doing the ining and outing

I hope I've got this quote right because I don't have the book in front of me:

Really good sex is ninety five percent love and imagination. The remaining five percent can be done with an elbow if necessary.

With only minor adjustments, homosexuals make love in pretty much the same way as we heteros do. What's more, they have the advantage of understanding their partners' psychology and physiology perfectly, because it's the same as their own, and that's something most heteros, if they stop and think about it, would give their eye teeth for.

Sponsored Links
Spacecat

What's more, they have the advantage of understanding their partners' psychology and physiology perfectly, because it's the same as their own, and that's something most heteros, if they stop and think about it, would give their eye teeth for.]

You make the silly assumption that people of the same sex understand each other intimately. The subject of sex spans extremes and I couldn't begin to understand people of my own sex wanting some aspects of those extremes nor even some of the lesser aspects of it. One thing experience teaches, the mind and thoughts of an individual are exactly that - individual.

I have trouble understanding myself and why I say and do what I do. What chance is there of fully understanding another?

concreteflower said:
You make the silly assumption that people of the same sex understand each other intimately.

Oops! I wasn't trying to say that; only that they have a good head start over the rest of us. I guess I should have left out the word "perfectly" :oops: :oops: :oops: .

and also said:
One thing experience teaches, the mind and thoughts of an individual are exactly that - individual.

Quite right. I more or less said as much (though in a different context) back here:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1994841#1994841

I said:
You have two whole bodies to explore. Think of it as learning to play a musical instrument. Your partner's body is your instrument and you owe it to each other to learn where all the notes are which, since a lot of them are in your heads, could easily take a lifetime.

you have a wonderful way with words SC....have you considered writing poetry :p

Sponsored Links
Diane2 said:
...have you considered writing poetry

Well I remember learning to write poetry at school way back in the sixties - our English teacher had us doing it in what is now called Year 8 - but I don't think I was all that good. Come to think of it, I failed my Eng. Lit. O-level. :oops: :oops: :oops:

It was some time in the seventies that I first came across poetry that neither rhymed nor scanned and I realized that I really didn't understand the subject at all. :confused: :confused: :confused: So I think I'd better stick to the day job. :) :) :)

There was an old man of Japan
Who wrote verses that never would scan
When they asked him why
He replied with a sigh
You fools! Can't you see that what I'm writing happens to be Blank Verse?

ladylola said:
surely the "ins and outs" are pretty much the same irrespective of what or who is doing the ining and outing

I hope I've got this quote right because I don't have the book in front of me:

With only minor adjustments, homosexuals make love in pretty much the same way as we heteros do. .

perhaps a little more eloquently put there spacy than I seemed to manage :D

With only minor adjustments, homosexuals make love in pretty much the same way as we heteros do. What's more, they have the advantage of understanding their partners' psychology and physiology perfectly, because it's the same as their own, and that's something most heteros, if they stop and think about it, would give their eye teeth for.

You normally make sense. What happened?

Gas fitters get enough breaks. The only thing that interrupts them are the work breaks in between! :LOL: :LOL:

mitch66 said:
You normally make sense. What happened?

Tell me what doesn't make sense and I'll elaborate if I can. :) :) :)

(Perhaps I should say that I'll elaborate as far as I think the mods will let me. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back