Racial discrimination? Oh, no, no no.......

It’s bloody obvious that you 'think' I’m making it up. Why not swear on life of your children (if you have any) that I am making it up?

The story may well be true, Ive heard a story, different but with parallels.
I dont dismiss what you said, there is a level of this sort of thing happening in the workplace.

Lets be honest though, your motivation for posting was due to race.
The reason I say that is because of the trend of your posts.....'lots of arabs here tonight',...

Sponsored Links
How did you know that was the reason?

Just a hunch you've heard the expression "if looks could kill" we made eye contact as I saw him looking at me .....I'm friendly enough to all and sundry, we had no interaction ....I got the distinct impression he hated me because of how I look....... I may have been wrong but he left a impression on me.

Sponsored Links
I was just stating a fact. What, have you gone off facts now?

A fact is objective and verifiable, the word lots is subjective.

If you said I saw Arab or arabs we can verify that as a fact but what number do you place on "lots" - its subjective.

Do you carry your bias shown on here in your everyday life?

Ok. When you have time, check through Notchy's 188 posts where he has stated a 'fact, and show me any that you have disputed.
you are welcome to dispute any of my posts.

Feel free (y)

If the rolls were reversed could you would you come to the same conclusion.

Can you imagine any other outcome if a white person clicked their fingers a black person that's under them.

The only ones who really know are the ones in that room...
Is clicking fingers racist? Rude yes but is it racist?

Lets be honest though, your motivation for posting was due to race.
The reason I say that is because of the trend of your posts.....'lots of arabs here tonight',...
I thought he used 'overrun'?!

Is clicking fingers racist? Rude yes but is it racist?

I tend to agree but if a white man clicked his fingers at a black man under his control
it would more than likely be
misconstrued in a clicking way as being racist....

Sponsored Links
Back