Racial discrimination? Oh, no, no no.......

Possibly not. Some companies have to try and be seen as all encompassing , they need their quota of non white/female/disabled etc, they will try anything not to reduce that number.

Absolutely right

Sponsored Links
That is probably true, British management is not good - but has it anything to do with the original question?

I don't care what comments are added to it.

The OP is utter ******, it never happened.

You do know that the 'related threads' box that appears on the screen shot I've just taken . . . . . Goes a loooong way to ID'ing whose sock puppet belongs to who ????

Sponsored Links
Eh? Stop talking in ****ing riddles - this ain’t Facegram or instabook.

There MUST be more than just me who understands how big organisations handle grievances.
Really? Tell that to the Metropolitan Police service and the Labour Party to name just two 'big' organisations.

And just how do you come to understand how big organisations handle grievances?

Because I'm on the board of directors of a big organisation & we have learned from / suffered our fair share of employee raised grievances.

The tosh you posted isn't remotely close to describing either a genuine or even one of the more spurious grievances we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Your post is utter tosh. Nothing more & nothing less.

You invented it for whatever reason. It is pure fiction & it is Jackanory.

If you feel the need to invent something similar in the future, I can only recommend that you look up previous case history & try to emulate the process.

Possibly not. Some companies have to try and be seen as all encompassing , they need their quota of non white/female/disabled etc, they will try anything not to reduce that number.

Said from someone who never worked in a corporate environment.

Utter poo.

"Because I'm on the board of directors of a big organisation & we have learned from / suffered our fair share of employee raised grievances."

Presumably your organisation did something wrong to suffer/learn from then?

Whilst i dont know about all the facts here, i have to say ive worked in a v large international corporation. And believe me the lowest of the low there is white men in their 40's 50s. With alot of pressure on promoting lgbtQemyjiuop+-%$£ groups black muslim etc. Head counts were so obviously being adjusted to off load certain 'majorities' to include more diversity. Works out well as alot of Indian grads here and overseas were employed instead cheap cheap labour win win. Utter BS company.

What utter made up crap. Name the company. How did you join the company?

Your Brexit pontifications are more believsble, and thats saying something.

Said from someone who never worked in a corporate environment.

Utter poo.

Really? What about this then - the BBC is a corporate environment as far as I know, isn’t it? https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/885434/bbc-trainee-job-advert-open-to-non-white-applicants-only

What utter made up crap. Name the company. How did you join the company?

Your Brexit pontifications are more believsble, and thats saying something.

:D Whatever Galahad you've demonstrated time over to me you live in an idealistic protected bubble and seem to have barely graduated school the way you associate your assumptions with actual, like me saying racism doesn't exist just because ive never seen it!

All i can say is i have worked in many many places mainly in big corps here and abroad, and i never experienced anything like it at this one. Positive discrimination does exist.
But and a big but. Positive action is lawful and has been since 2011, look it up..you can legally hire a gaylord/black/female over a straight/white/man person as long as they have the same qualifications, so as i was saying...

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back