Racial discrimination? Oh, no, no no.......

Said from someone who never worked in a corporate environment.

Utter poo.
You talk out of your rear end. I spent many years at a multi national corporation, the make up was mostly white, a lot of Asians and a few blacks. They had to tread lightly with the blacks especially, one got fired for severe safety issues, but was reinstated after playing his card,but got done again & that was that-gone, one had a "car crash" which damaged his back, though it didn't affect his ability to play football and post about it on facebook, still taking the mick now. Another just failed to turn up almost daily with no excuse, eventually disappeared altogether. Never had the same issues with Asians there, and the whites tried it on to an extent, but any safety issues and they were gone. So don't tell me I know nothing of corporate workings, you have no idea of the real world.

Sponsored Links
A (white) friend of mine works in an office of 5 women. Three of them are Nigerian and refuse to speak English when talking among themselves. One of them is the manager. When she wants my friend or the other (white) female worker to do something, she snaps her finger at them. When they complain to her about the finger snapping and the talking in their own language, she 'sucks her teeth' at them. This is a large organisation. They both went above her and raised a complaint and you'd never guess what they were told. They were told 'it's part of their culture and you have to accept it'. One of them has handed her notice in, the other one is looking for a transfer to another department.

Can you imagine if it was the other way around? The ellals of this world would be up in arms.
I am reading a yarn about rude mannered ****tish women and bosses who can't be arsed to sort out any spats, but I can't see how this is a whole deal about racial discrimination.

I am reading a yarn about rude mannered ****tish women and bosses who can't be arsed to sort out any spats, but I can't see how this is a whole deal about racial discrimination.

If the rolls were reversed could you would you come to the same conclusion.

Can you imagine any other outcome if a white person clicked their fingers a black person that's under them.

The only ones who really know are the ones in that room...

Sponsored Links
Do you actually believe Motties stories?
Yeah, who’d think that racial discrimination in the workplace would ever be carried out by a black person against a white person in the UK and be ignored by the black persons black line manager. Silly of me for putting out such tosh but that’s the NHS for you. I tell you what, I’d swear on the life of my children that that was what was told to me. How about you swearing on the life of yours that I’m making it up?

I dont know what this is all about but I blame it on Germans.
Motties stories inevitably involve wrongs done by dark or foreign people inflicted upon white people. Many would be forgiven for thinking motty is a wee bit prejudiced.

Motties stories inevitably involve wrongs done by dark or foreign people inflicted upon white people. Many would be forgiven for thinking motty is a wee bit prejudiced.
Again, I tell you what, I’d swear on the life of my children that that was what was told to me. How about you swearing on the life of yours that I’m making it up?

I swear that I think you are making up stories and/or embellishing them.
It’s bloody obvious that you 'think' I’m making it up. Why not swear on life of your children (if you have any) that I am making it up?

On the life of your children (if you have any)?
Yes. I think you make up stories and/or embellish them.
A rozzer once told me that during an interview, they knew when a scrote was lying once they started with the old...'I swear on my childrens' lives'... blarney.

Last edited:
The levels of false equivalence is mind boggling.:confused:

Racism occurs both explicitly and implicitly. But to argue middle aged white man is under threat is rubbish.

Whats the bedtime short story you sing to your kids? 14 words?

I think the point here is racism and prejudice isnt unique to a single race here it's not a one way street, seriously some of you here I can only assume you have a beef with white Brits considering the racist terms etc you use against them on here or hmm some other narrow minded assumption (y)

Sponsored Links
Back