is MJ Electrical Training a credible company?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone vouch for MJ Electrical Training?
They offer the 18th Edition Exam – Bristol £222

I typically google reviews and this company has all al 5-star reviews which is quite incredible.

I hope that this is the right forum.

Sponsored Links
This is what I get on clicking that link...

upload_2021-8-19_15-51-32.png

Sponsored Links
I don't know anything about them. But the review page link shows one example of 1 star, a couple of 3 star, and some 4 star. (from memory). They are not all on the first page you look at.
The one star was something like: 'I took the test twice and failed both times.

I don't know anything about them. But the review page link shows one example of 1 star, a couple of 3 star, and some 4 star. (from memory). They are not all on the first page you look at.
The one star was something like: 'I took the test twice and failed both times.
Thank you. That is helpful. I think, I will book test with them.

I did mine all online at home, the company i used just give you a link to there course, that you read in your own time.
Then when your ready you email them to book the test and just turn up.

it worked out fine.
passed 85% following their online training course.
no issues except the damned face masks required for bloody 2 hours sitting the exam.

Update on this feed for anyone interested..

Just did my 18th edition & ECS with MJ Electrical in Basingstoke last week, it was all OK I passed with 75%.

The online course was pretty good nothing special the exam was clean, tidy and organised - Still facemasks!!!, and there was only 4 of us taking the exam in my time slot, I did bring this up with the invigilator as we were all very spaced out :(

Update the website has now changed its internet title

https://mjelectricaltraining.co.uk/

I also did an ECS health and safety exemption to sort my Gold Card out with them, easy pass.

Not a FIVE-star company but definitely a FOUR in my book. A Ronseal type set-up, good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back