Is my electricity being stolen?

Sponsored Links
Ok, just a quick question. If you've read the above post you will understand that I've lost all trust in our landlord. So I would like to be able to monitor the usage from the flat above . The meter we have installed is a 3 phase one and would like to put the flat above on its own phase. The meter is called EDMI Atlas Mk10 D. I've had a quick look but can't see if it will monitor usage on each phase
Thanks

Ok, just a quick question. If you've read the above post you will understand that I've lost all trust in our landlord. So I would like to be able to monitor the usage from the flat above . The meter we have installed is a 3 phase one and would like to put the flat above on its own phase. The meter is called EDMI Atlas Mk10 D. I've had a quick look but can't see if it will monitor usage on each phase
Traditional ('dumb') 3-phase meters could only measure total usage across all three phases, not the least because they had only one 'measuring mechanism'. However, it seems that this 'smart' one probably can give figures for each phase. The data sheet (Click here) says:
"Measured Energy Values ..... Phase A, B, C and total"
... which implies to me that it can give usage figures for each phase.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
What happens when you press the "display select' button?
I would expect it to cycle through various things including the per-phase totals, but I know that sometimes the meter supplier can program the meter to tweak what it shows.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back