Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Leave it to those who want to make a difference. You have obviously given up.
In what way have I given up, I don't think that shower of sh*te in Westminster have a clue if they think nett zero climate change, gender bendering and 15 minute cities is the answer.
Hopefully the political system breaks down as the public refuse to vote for the incompetents and a new system of governance take their place.

Poor gant thinks that the solution to a housing shortage is not to build more houses.

Leaving the EU didn't solve it.

Now he's hoping for a civil war.

I think the pensioners might not win.

Where's that ignore button?

In what way have I given up, I don't think that shower of sh*te in Westminster have a clue if they think nett zero climate change, gender bendering and 15 minute cities is the answer.
Hopefully the political system breaks down as the public refuse to vote for the incompetents and a new system of governance take their place.
We've been here before.

Do you have ANY examples of this in action, anywhere?

Good luck, let's see how Starmer brings those house builders to heel.
You are happy with a massive housing shortage, leave it to others to provide solutions, while you carp from the sidelines.

And so are many others who he calls lazy and benefit takers. I've done exactly the same, never got any helping hand for my mortgage. Does that make Harry lazy?

See the hypocrisy yet?

Yeah and your probably one of lazy ones as well (y)

Sponsored Links
Back