Is Stockton on Tees a ****hole?

So Harry didn't get a big financial benefit ?

You can only see what you want to see, gotcha.

Ti's who you are, and what you do

One post mentioned I never had any offspring, not directly, no, but then nor did I get the associated tax breaks plus all the other freebies, that go along with having kids. Instead, I paid full single rate tax, for my entire working life, taking nowt out of the system.

There are some terribly bitter, and jealous individuals in this thread, with a twisted sense of their own righteousness. On that note, I am unsubscribing from this thread and will leave them to their bitterness, as well as blocking those twisted individual's future posts.

Sponsored Links
If you can only see what you want and don't like free speech then I won't have to put up with any more of your ball cocks

Good than I won’t have to put up
With you and yer porkie pies :ROFLMAO:

What did you say you do as job ?? Oh no never have said ??

You ashamed of it than ?? (y)

One post mentioned I never had any offspring, not directly, no, but then nor did I get the associated tax breaks plus all the other freebies, that go along with having kids. Instead, I paid full single rate tax, for my entire working life, taking nowt out of the system.

There are some terribly bitter, and jealous individuals in this thread, with a twisted sense of their own righteousness. On that note, I am unsubscribing from this thread and will leave them to their bitterness, as well as blocking those twisted individual's future posts.
Someone else that can criticise others but can't see that they have taken a big benefit that wasn't available to most.

If you think you are the only hard worker that struggled and everybody else is a lazy waster, then feel free to ignore free speech that gas a different view to your own.

It never fails to surprise me how many people that argue for free speech are the very ones that block comments they cant handle

Sponsored Links
Abuse removed
Wrong on every point.

Harry attacked others as lazy, whilst benefiting from a big handout. I'm doing nothing but pointing out that fact. Lots of other people work hard and still can't get a mortgage. It's not laziness, it's how times have changed.

Wrong on every point.

Harry attacked others as lazy, whilst benefiting from a big handout. I'm doing nothing but pointing out that fact. Lots of other people work hard and still can't get a mortgage. It's not laziness, it's how times have changed.

Nonsense

He is a decent bloke who worked all his life

Who decided to better his self and others via a right to buy scheme that is still current

Than you and other fruit cake porkie piers twist what I said in order to suit yer narrative

You in the legal sheister profession ??

Nonsense

He is a decent bloke who worked all his life

Who decided to better his self and others via a right to buy scheme that is still current

Than you and other fruit cake porkie piers twist what I said in order to suit yer narrative

You in the legal sheister profession ??
And so are many others who he calls lazy and benefit takers. I've done exactly the same, never got any helping hand for my mortgage. Does that make Harry lazy?

See the hypocrisy yet?

Never been there myself so can't say for sure, but the word in Parliament is that it might be. James Cleverly's response might have been a little insensitive, at least to the people of Stockton, but I for one thought it was amusing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-125726_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231203-125726_Google.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18
It's riot on here at times , take for instance this pop at Harry and crying the young are having it rough when all the time they support foreign workers working over here, some on visas that employers only have to pay them 80% of the going rate.
Notchy is adamant that doesn't affect wages or getting a job, work that one out.
Next is housing, I take it immigration figures of 750000 puts pressure on housing, what does that do, you wouldn't believe this it makes housing less affordable.
This under a Tory government, who knows what labour could get the nett immigration figure up to.

It's riot on here at times , take for instance this pop at Harry and crying the young are having it rough when all the time they support foreign workers working over here, some on visas that employers only have to pay them 80% of the going rate.
Notchy is adamant that doesn't affect wages or getting a job, work that one out.
Next is housing, I take it immigration figures of 750000 puts pressure on housing, what does that do, you wouldn't believe this it makes housing less affordable.
This under a Tory government, who knows what labour could get the nett immigration figure up to.
And none of that changes the point that lots of people work hard in full time employment and can't afford to live.

Not lazy and wasteful as repeatedly labelled

Nice to see its Labour making it worse too

It doesn't have to. The Government must have it in their plans.
Where do you get the materials and labour and land to build housing stock on a scale never witnessed before to keep pace on an annual basis.

Sponsored Links
Back