Is the world ganging up on her? Or is it the other way round?

Cameron agreed to the debates, and because Labour were so useless, it made the Liberals look good, and they gained enough support to force a coalition. TM has learned that lesson, so won't do them. McDonnell attended a rally, and was pictured in front of a Syrian and marxist (I think) flag which he then had to airbrush out, so is it surprising that the conservatives are "managing" TMs exposure a bit more carefully.

At the end of the day, it's just politics; stage management for the hoi poloi that can't think for themselves, and need to be carfeully spoonfed incase they try ad get their braincells working.

The EU is positively shatting themselves at the prospect of a Brexit that others might follow, and they are going to push up the divorce settlement hoping that when it gets knocked back, they'll still receive something. Unfortunately, none of them are man enough to admit they got the negotiations with Cameron wrong, and that if they made a special case for the UK on free movement etc, then we might backtrack a bit.

Clever move. Wonder what she will do for the encore

Walk away and let them panic; at the end of the day, they need as good a deal as we do (if not more so) and they need a divorce settlement as well. They are in a far weaker position than we are, and letting out closed meeting details shows they are not sure what pressure they can apply to her.

Sponsored Links
They are in a far weaker position than we are

Nonsense. You are living in the same delusional Quitter galaxy as Mrs May.

You'll be telling me next that the NHS will be getting £350m, and that BMW will make EU27 give the dUK free access to the Single Market.

I have a feeling that none of you have read the German news article.

Oh dear John, back on the old hobby horse are you; I was a bit surprised that your last post wasn't about Brexit as wel.

Johnnyboy, tell me, why do you think the "divorce bill" the EU is demanding, is going up? Is it because they think we'll turn over on our belly's and stump up? Is it because they want the UK to suffer? Or is it because they're beginning to realise just how much they stand to lose, and are hedging their bets? I personally think it's the latter. They want,,, sorry,,, they need our money. When the UK finally leaves the EU, which country do you think is going to pick up the majority of the shortfall? (clue here, it's not France, it's not Spain, it's certainly not Italy) Yep ,, Herr Merkel's country is going to face a financial timebomb, which isn't going to sit pretty with the German electorate. I think it's time for May to walk away from the negotiations and just forget about them. The EU are showing their true hand now. A hand greedy for money. A hand shaking more than someone suffering from Parkinsons.

Tell me Johnnyboy, if you were a member of your local working mens club and decided you were going to leave. They then presented you with a bill for the next few years membership, simply because you didn't want to go there any more,,, Would you pay it?

Sponsored Links
What do you think the EU has said, about what you call the "divorce bill?"

Note that I ask what you think the EU has said. Not what the Daily Mail or the Express or the Torygraph has said.

Doesn't answer my question though Johnnyboy. Why is the "divorce bill" increasing? If it's not the EU bricking itself , then what exactly is it? I know you're going to respond by asking yet another question. I also know that the EU are saying this settlement is for existing commitments. Tell me ,, when do you think these commitments will end? Also,,,, How much do you think they might "increase " the settlement by? (once they realise we're better off without them?)

PS, almost forgot,, as per the title of the thread you have created,,, it's not so much the "world" ganging up on TM, but I feel it is a case of the EU ganging up on the UK.

What do you think the EU has said, about what you call the "divorce bill?"

Who cares what the eu says.
Its looking more likely every day that we just need a re run of ww2 to sort out the eu dictators.

It only took them 5 minutes the other day to reach a unamanimous agreement that the UK must be punished.
Then afterwards their sat quaffing wine and celebrating about how well they get on together.
Bunch of over paid and unecessary arze holes.
And france is about to drop them another bomb shell.

Last edited:
Sorry, Judy, old chap, it looks like you've used your Roger pseudonym by mistake.

"Theresa May gegen den Rest Europas – so will die Premierministerin auf Stimmenfang gehen. Es ist ein Wagnis, für sie und für Europa. Gut möglich, dass nach der Wahl ihre Mehrheit im Unterhaus so groß ist, dass sie sich nicht mehr von den Brexit-Hardlinern treiben lassen muss. Doch was nutzt das, wenn sie sich diese Position erkauft, indem sie lauter Illusionen der Hardliner nährt?"

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/brexit/j...93605.html?printPagedArticle=true#pageIndex_2

why do you think the "divorce bill" the EU is demanding, is going up?

Who cares what the eu says.

Ignorant Judy/Roger thinks (wrongly) that EU27 has demanded a figure, and thinks (wrongly) that they have increased the figure.

I don't know where ignorant Judy/Roger picks up this nonsense (perhaps he invents it himself) but as he cannot justify or substantiate his incorrect belief, and doesn't even care that he is talking nonsense, there is no scope for a sensible discussion.

I can understand how poor Juncker felt, swimming in a sea of fantastic nonsense from the Brexiteers at Theresa's dinner.

And Theresa was offended when he disagreed with her. Her paranoia makes her think that everyone's out to get her.

I bet Barmy Boris is polishing up his Acceptance speech.

I can understand how poor Juncker felt, swimming in a sea of fantastic nonsense from the Brexiteers at Theresa's dinner.

Juncker has never known anything but politics, so he should be well-versed in fantastical nonsense.

Note that I ask what you think the EU has said. Not what the Daily Mail or the Express or the Torygraph has said.

And I guess you're blindly trusting the EU papers to tell the truth as well. Or is that just the "truth that you're looking for.

The only ones that know the real truth, are the ones who were in the room at the time. Everything that gets reported, is just what they want you to think.

So you don't know what the EU has said.

Do you think it has demanded a payment?

Do you think that an amount was demanded and now a different amount has been demanded?

JudyRoger does, but he doesn't know where he got the idea.

Sponsored Links
Back