Is there a god?

Sponsored Links
Aahh maaaan! Did you have to spoil it! :cry:

I had almost convinced him! :cry:

Yes but i am serious, I firmly believe that they do exist, i have seen a lot of convincing proof on Youtube, History Channels, National Geographic, etc etc.

:D

Well Mike, I have not seen any snakes in the wild in this country, but I know they exist because I saw one in Kenya. My wife and I were swimming in the sea when a black and yellow snake swam past underneath us. We didn't bother it and it didn't bother us. We found out afterwards that they are highly poisonous.

Anyway, I've seen plenty of snakes, albeit in zoos, but never a UFO (even in a zoo). I keep an open mind and, quite honestly, I think the possibility of aliens is not too far-fetched. However, like ghosts, I'll believe it when I see it.

With all the camera phones there should be millions of photos by now - yet both UFO and ghost pictures are in decline.

Sponsored Links
Edit, sorry another link i pasted here seems to be having a problem,

I will dig another better video link later! :cry:

Those interested in ET, this one is real good, worth looking at.
seems unbelievably true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPju_NFwVXs[/QUOTE]

There's certainly something strange going on with my computer.

I played the YouTube video on your link and after a few minutes it stopped dead, frozen on one scene. Nothing I could do would re-start it, but I discovered that if I drag the red circle along the bar for a short distance, it starts up again.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Very annoying.

Could it be aliens?! :eek:

I didn't have a problem with that one you have just quoted, it was a link after that where I had a problem so i took that one off, hence why i said in my last post above that i will try and search another link that may work better.

but any way, if you stumble across any nice convincing links, by all means post it here. cheers!

Those interested in ET, this one is real good, worth looking at.
seems unbelievably true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPju_NFwVXs[/QUOTE]

There's certainly something strange going on with my computer.

I played the YouTube video on your link and after a few minutes it stopped dead, frozen on one scene. Nothing I could do would re-start it, but I discovered that if I drag the red circle along the bar for a short distance, it starts up again.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Very annoying.

Could it be aliens?! :eek:

I think you'll find it's the asteroid thats on a collision coarse with Mexico, talking of which, they were on the news this morning, some catastrophe or other, but help is on its way, PonchoPeter will sort it out... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't have a problem with that one you have just quoted, it was a link after that where I had a problem so i took that one off, hence why i said in my last post above that i will try and search another link that may work better.

No, I'm pretty sure it's something to do with my computer or wireless router/modem. A Virgin engineer has been out a few weeks ago and did something to do with 'balancing' as I was losing connections occasionally. This YouTube thing, however, is more recent.

No, I'm pretty sure it's something to do with my computer or wireless router/modem. A Virgin engineer has been out a few weeks ago and did something to do with 'balancing' as I was losing connections occasionally. This YouTube thing, however, is more recent.

After clicking one of those links- my pc crashed- got blue screen of death.
First time it has ever happened.
I am serious for a change- honestly.
I couldn't sort it out myself and had to get someone in yesterday £50 (and a tip).
This forum has got real slow lately .
I will be careful what links I open on here in the future .

Sorry Peter, :cry: the link was posted in good faith, , most Youtube videos rarely contain any hidden viruses, there are many causes of blue screen, like for example overheating processors, failed memory cards, failed fans, data clashing and freezing processor, so yes, feel free to exercise caution.

I am only putting suggested links to back up my claim, that there are hundreds and thousands of Youtube videos claiming to have captured UFO and aliens. Not all videos are compelling, so I only put those on which look more compelling.

None of these clips have caused me any problem except in one case the video clip froze and a sound like a machine gun fire started to come, and there was then no way to stop the computer other than to force shut it, after which on restart it booted OK after performing scandisk and so on.

UFO's are expensive hobby! :cry:

BTW, I do not use any kind of anti-virus software on my computer, as when I used any sort of ant-virus, anti-spyware software, it did nothing but slowed y computer right down on its knees, and it never worked right, it still did not prevent viruses getting in, it froze more, and then would take ages to close as well as boot up, so in the end I save my money and ever since my computer has worked flawlessly, occasionally things may go wrong, then all i have to do is remove y HD and copy all essential files from it using another computer to run the HD as a slave, after copying I re-format and reload windows XP. I only had to do this twice in 6 years. I do not use internet for banking or other crucial tasks, so no risk of spyware stealing my bank details.

Sorry Peter, :cry: the link was posted in good faith, , most Youtube videos rarely contain any hidden viruses, there are many causes of blue screen, like for example overheating processors, failed memory cards, failed fans, data clashing and freezing processor, so yes, feel free to exercise caution.

I am only putting suggested links to back up my claim, that there are hundreds and thousands of Youtube videos claiming to have captured UFO and aliens. Not all videos are compelling, so I only put those on which look more compelling.

None of these clips have caused me any problem except in one case the video clip froze and a sound like a machine gun fire started to come, and there was then no way to stop the computer other than to force shut it, after which on restart it booted OK after performing scandisk and so on.

Cheers Mike- no fault of yours at all. Took the guy 3 hours to scan through everything and find and remove what the problem was .

If anyone is to blame-- It Must be sooey . Scouser Sooey Satanic Lord of all who listens to him. :LOL:

Cheers Mike- no fault of yours at all. Took the guy 3 hours to scan through everything and find and remove what the problem was .

If anyone is to blame-- It Must be sooey . Scouser Sooey Satanic Lord of all who listens to him. :LOL:

1. I thought you had gone to Mexico.
2. Is Porky223 your alias?
3. How much did the geezer charge to remove the aliens from your computer?
4. My sons job is INIT inee, I'm sure he's saved me a few bob by now running anti virus thingamejiggers. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back