Is there any point to this forum any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Call welfare services, child-line and the police. You shouldn't be home alone.

Blimey

Do u live near me than ? :eek:

k** hope not or I might end up in A&E getting a bottle pulled out my **ris :eek:

I've heard about the horrific cultural practices that go on around your way:LOL:

Last edited:
The mass migration crisis is a current issue, the number of people involved is unprecedented.
If this migration wasn't happening, do you think we'd have all these posts about immigration ?

Farage's poster of a picture of streams of migrants caused howls of protests claiming he's a racist .........His poster was nothing try a few searches on you tube about migrant problems. There's no question there very little press exposure to some of the major issues going on in europe regarding immigration.

Obsessive posting of anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, anti-everything-that-doesn’t-look-like-you propaganda isn’t particularly interesting or informative.
You mean like gasbag starting thirty threads like that... in the last week alone?

Immigration, etc can be discussed, but sadly it can rarely, even never, be discussed without the invariable resort to racially offensive expressions.
Additionally, some seem to take pride in their racially offensive behaviour.

What horrific cultural practices are those than ?

If he mentions them he will instantly be a racist.

Only to
Healthywealthy.jpg

Exactly

He could not bring himself to mention these horrific "Cultural" :))) practices ?

carried out were exactly ?

Do some of these "horrific cultural practices " occur in the U.K ? and by whom ? which culture ? ;)

Have these "horrific cultural" practices got any thing to do with religion ?

Or perhaps he means "horrific cultural" practices carried out by Surry men :LOL:

Just as you seem to take pride in being offended on others behalf. Racism, etc is surely a two way street (and please don't tell me it's only us white people who can be racist)

I do not need to noseall , you might though ???

I know some one very close to me who has seen & witnessed these horrific cultural practices for years.

Some one who has probably witnessed & seen more suffering & mans inhumanity to man than most on here will ever know. ;)

Glad to hear it

Incidentally what human rights issues are they than ? perhaps you need to educate some of us ?

It can, provided it is done so in a manner they meets with yours and JD's approval. I'm certain that much of the extreme:whistle: views that are posted are done so because of you two and your attempts to shut down any talk of immigration.

Complaints about the way this forum has changed over the years make me laugh. This country has seen many of it's communities changed beyond anything anyone could have imagined before that **** Blair took power.

First few lines of that and I thought of Poland.
Sorry, jeds, it's blatantly obvious that sensible discussion is beyond some!
Perhaps if we applied some sort of IQ test, the kind that's applied to another secret forum, we might get some sensible debate, but I doubt it. Many of the participants of that other secret forum were the worst protagonists on here, and still are.
I appreciate that I ruffle some feathers, but stop the racial, sexual, etc, offensive comments and I'd probably fade away and we could all spend more time, (including foxtrot) on the primary raison d'etre for the site. Perhaps GD forum would return to its enjoyable past-time, although the racially offensive comments were always there. Many have been bullied and vilified for challenging those comments, and still are!
After-all, even Trump and Farage recognise the difference between "hot-mike locker room alpha male" talk and comments that are posted on social media, which are about as public and permanent as you can get!

Last edited:
The mass migration crisis is a current issue, the number of people involved is unprecedented.
If this migration wasn't happening, do you think we'd have all these posts about immigration ?
Sadly, gasbag, that's almost a sensible contribution. Before the migration issue the onus was on Blacks, Asian, Romany, etc.
It always someone else's fault for your poor lot in society.
Barack Obama summed it up quintessentially:
'He pumps himself up by putting other people down,' says Obama
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37603874

:LOL::rolleyes:

So what are these "horrific Cultural practices" u mentioned ?? :)
I didn't. I was referring to you repeatedly referring to them as some sort of proof that white western culture is superior to all others.
Did you mention knee-capping, or was that one that slipped your mind?
Or the other sports that used to be pursued:
upload_2016-10-10_1-11-43.png

upload_2016-10-10_1-12-29.png

Need I go on?

No u were not :LOL:

Horrific cultural practices u said. So what practices were u referring to than ??? :)

No u were not :LOL:

Horrific cultural practices u said. So what practices were u referring to than ??? :)
You really want to be reminded?
upload_2016-10-10_1-19-29.png

Racism based on urban mythology has been rife in Britain.
It destroys lives, communities, and social cohesion.

You point to other cultures in order to detract from the horrific attitude of white western people to others.
Why not identify and eradicate poor attitudes and practices in our culture before pointing any fingers at others.

Last edited:
Er no I don't think so :LOL:

whos pointing to other cultures ?

"Horrific Cultural practices" u said ???? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back