Is this impact driver a good deal?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm in the market for a cheap impact driver to use as a power screwdriver only. I have a corded SDS for drilling into walls etc.

I'm not that keen on DIY so it won't get used very often but I am just about to board out my loft so need something to lay the battens and board.

Having looked at probably every impact dfriver on the market. I have decided to get a cheap one and found this.

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=167080

I know it's a ni-cad battery but I dont wont to spend £300 on a drill that gets used probably 3 times a year :)

Thanks in advance for any replies

Russ

Sponsored Links
yep thats a cracking deal its from the same stable as ryobi but more proffesional
and you can other tools to fiit those batteries :D

Many thanks for the reply,

Just found a thread on here with a chap asking the same question, doh! I did search search last night too!

The other guy went with an Hitachi in the end, so I will report back on the AEG.

Many thanks for the reply,

Just found a thread on here with a chap asking the same question, doh! I did search search last night too!

The other guy went with an Hitachi in the end, so I will report back on the AEG.

aaahhh yes if its the thread i think your talking about we did spend a bit off time

changing from a 3 wheeler to a tipper truck ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I used an AEG cordless drill the other day. It was pretty awesome. That deal looks excellent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back