Is this the going rate or am I being overcharged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s a bathroom I fitted just before lockdown. not my house. the ££££ is to ripout the old bathroom and supply and fit what you see, including all plumbing and lighting plastering etc etc. not the personal items or bluetooth mirror.
I’m not touting for work , just giving you an idea of £££££

yeah I didn’t think it was your bathroom, just wasn’t sure why the other guy said to add to 2k....

But yes, in conclusion then, on the surface of it, it seems the plumber I had round was asking for too much money in comparison.

Sponsored Links
lol. No taps, no skip, no plastering, no electrics, stolen ceramic tiles, 1/2 a sheet of ply, plumber plasterer tiler builder electrician sharing £2k.

Stick to skimming boyo.

standard L shape shower bath . perspective in the photo looks odd though. not like that in reality.

Sponsored Links
lol. No taps, no skip, no plastering, no electrics, stolen ceramic tiles, 1/2 a sheet of ply, plumber plasterer tiler builder electrician sharing £2k.

Stick to skimming boyo.
customer disposes of their own waste.
on this occasion they did not want a skip.
I do the whole room idiot, and there’s plenty around that do.
I don’t do waiting round for a monkey to turn up and put cables and pipework in the wrong place , then come back and connect it all up again badly. it’s just me and labourers if I need them.
you aint in the trade if you reckon a ply board is 40 quid boyo!
btw jealousy doesn’t suit you boyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
nosefukall is one of the robbers you’ll not be wanting in your house.
more interested in subbing the whole job out because he ain’t got the skills.
happy to be left with £350 to sit on his a7se while monkeyboys come in and make a horrendous mess for you.
seen your type before boyo. gobshait is the word for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
But yes, in conclusion then, on the surface of it, it seems the plumber I had round was asking for too much money in comparison.
No.

Get more quotes. There are too many variables with a bathroom as you can tell by mine and bennys back and forth. We paid a lot of money for our tiles and shower enclosure. We could have got something that looked similar a lot cheaper but we wanted it 'youth proof' lol.

Our cloak suite was furnished with a B&Q special and it has lasted remarkably well. It could have cost four times as much if outside contractors were used and a more expensive suite/tiles etc bought.

Stick to skimming boyo.
plumber plasterer tiler builder spark.......
same bloke .stick to skiing Mr Pastry.

Benny

Looks a lot for £3800. and well done Ive seen some awful bathrooms that cost a lot more.
However how would you get to those taps if they need replacing or there was a leak from the tap.
search me? I didn’t invent it.:LOL:
worst case scenario . probably have to attack it through the wall behind or through the ceiling below. thankfully it’s not been an issue so far . fitted quite a few too. those baths have both ends rounded. so fitting taps there is not an option.

Could have a bath filler/overflow combined. then would have to just pop a tile to fix as it looks to be this side of the bath.
yes i’ve done that too. don’t need to get tiles off , the panel is removable.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back