Isn't this sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like animals being subjected to unnecessary suffering.

I find I cant agree with breeding pheasants, then employing beaters to make them fly just for people to shoot them for sport.

They're shot to be eaten, how would you like them killed, by anaesthesia? Or do you just disagree with them being reared to be killed, which is the same as any food animal.

Sponsored Links
Spare a thought for welsh lambs...

Being born as we speak, but since the majority are exported to the EU the market is to say the least a tad uncertain...

By the time that new deals are agreed, they will be beyond their 'kill by date'...

Bred to die needlessly!

They're shot to be eaten, how would you like them killed, by anaesthesia? Or do you just disagree with them being reared to be killed, which is the same as any food animal.

I dont disagree with them being reared to be killed, I disagree with them being reared to be killed for fun

To say they are killed to be eaten is disingenuous, that is not the primary reason.

If they get hit and fall to the ground, still alive, they may be then retrieved by a dog

If you think it is acceptable to inflict suffering on another animal just for your own enjoyment that is your choice, but not mine.

Being born as we speak, but since the majority are exported to the EU the market is to say the least a tad uncertain...

By the time that new deals are agreed, they will be beyond their 'kill by date'...

Bred to die needlessly!
That would be the fault of the EU then.

Sponsored Links
That would be the fault of the EU then.
Nope...

The fault of people who voted to leave the club...

Including those who have now realised the stupidity of their choice to leave (y)

notchy always resorts to silliness when he knows he's beaten...

It is I'm afraid down to an illness that he has, and indeed one he has admitted to...

It's called 'not-having-a-clue-itis'
(further stages of his disease is known as 'topic-locking-itis')

notchy always resorts to silliness when he knows he's beaten...

It is I'm afraid down to an illness that he has, and indeed one he has admitted to...

It's called 'not-having-a-clue-itis'
(further stages of his disease is known as 'topic-locking-itis')
Is it contagious?

Is it contagious?
It's apparently a 'mod'ern disease...

One of the easy to spot symptoms (as displayed by notchy here) is a desire to be humiliated...

Whatever floats his/their boat (y)

PS. They love also to appear in different guises...Hopefully you haven't been 'infected' ;)

Bred to die needlessly!

I’d be pleased to see a load of Welsh Lamb in the shops here. Make a nice change from Chicken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back