The French and Chinese are coming to the UK

Nobody cares. ICE is dead for everything except hydrogen.

I do wonder if we should have phased out ICE technology so quickly. It definitely hitting the European car manufacturers badly.

Sponsored Links
Lots of French and a handful of Chinese here in Israel.

They are investing strongly in the food and drink sector.

Lots of French and a handful of Chinese here in Israel.

They are investing strongly in the food and drink sector.

Are you still in Tel Aviv Bod?, in early 77 I worked for the BBC there, that's Bernie's Bottle Club not the broadcaster. I saw an ad in the Jerusalem Post looking for an English speaking chef, I thought '**** me, I can speak English', applied for and got the job, my only experience was making toasted sandwiches at a Heathrow hotel when working there weekends as a dishwasher whilst at school.
Believe it or not there were only three bars in Tel Aviv at that time.
BBC was at the northern end of Dizengoff where it meets with Ben Yehuda.
Don't ask me about the hand grenade incident in the El Al office when I was checking in my baggage for the flight home.

Brex ****.

Sponsored Links
Are you still in Tel Aviv Bod?, in early 77 I worked for the BBC there, that's Bernie's Bottle Club not the broadcaster. I saw an ad in the Jerusalem Post looking for an English speaking chef, I thought '**** me, I can speak English', applied for and got the job, my only experience was making toasted sandwiches at a Heathrow hotel when working there weekends as a dishwasher whilst at school.
Believe it or not there were only three bars in Tel Aviv at that time.
BBC was at the northern end of Dizengoff where it meets with Ben Yehuda.
Don't ask me about the hand grenade incident in the El Al office when I was checking in my baggage for the flight home.
We are just off Ben Yehuda Street, not sure about Dizengoff.

Very lively place now, its a city run by youngsters for youngsters.

We are just off Ben Yehuda Street, not sure about Dizengoff.

Very lively place now, its a city run by youngsters for youngsters.

Dizengoff is the main shopping street and it runs parallel with Ben Yehuda till they meet at the Northern end.

It wasn't lively when I was there pretty quiet really, apart from when I was intercepted by the police on Dizengoff at 1am walking home from work, they wanted to know where I was going (in those days the streets were deserted after 9 or 10pm) but I couldn't understand a word of hebrew so I reached into my inside jacket pocket to get the card that I kept my address on in case I ever needed a taxi, I think they thought I was reaching for a gun, next minute I was pinned against a wall with a pistol pressed up against my neck. After a few cries of help one of the cops recognised I was English and he was, as it turned out, an immigrant from America so we ironed out the misunderstanding quite amicably.

The hand grenade incident in the El Al office took a bit more explaining.

is the main shopping street and it runs parallel with Ben Yehuda till they meet at the Northern end.

It wasn't lively when I was there pretty quiet really, apart from when I was intercepted by the police on Dizengoff at 1am walking home from work, they wanted to know where I was going (in those days the streets were deserted after 9 or 10pm) but I couldn't understand a word of hebrew so I reached into my inside jacket pocket to get the card that I kept my address on in case I ever needed a taxi, I think they thought I was reaching for a gun, next minute I was pinned against a wall with a pistol pressed up against my neck. After a few cries of help one of the cops recognised I was English and he was, as it turned out, an immigrant from America so we ironed out the misunderstanding quite amicably.

The hand grenade incident in the El Al office took a bit more explaining.

Maybe you shouldvtell me about the hand grenade. Just in case I make the same mistake.

Yes I think I was Dizengoff yesterday

Back