Isn't this sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of lies in that post of yours. Well done.(y) Himmy is a racist.
So, when offered the opportunity to state categorically that you do not ascribe to the racist philosophy, you refuse to take that opportunity.
You refuse a simple test to prove that you are not fundamentally racist.
That's sufficiently clear and evident.

Instead you accuse me of lies and being racist. You have many times requested evidence from me , of you being racist.
Now you accuse me of lying and being racist without an iota of evidence.
I won't bother requesting evidence from you because, a) you don't value your credibility, you can't, making accusations like that without explanation or evidence, and b) the evidence does not exist, so I wouldn't bother asking you for it. I know that you cannot produce it.

Sponsored Links
Now you accuse me of lying and being racist without an iota of evidence.
Am simply applying the same method of reasoning that you've used. (y)

I won't bother requesting evidence from you because, a) you don't value your credibility, you can't, making accusations like that without explanation or evidence, and b) the evidence does not exist, so I wouldn't bother asking you for it. I know that you cannot produce it.
Bingo! Right back atchya.

Sponsored Links
It is perfectly possible to believe there are different races and be non racist. It makes do difference whether one believes there are different races or not, that does not determine whether a person is racist.
The very act of believing that there are different races, and that those races differ somehow from the definition of ethnicity, determines your racism.
It is ascribing to the essentialist version of the concepts of race and racism.
upload_2019-3-6_11-6-26.png

https://www.jstor.org/stable/23557192?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

What is the scientific definition of "race"?

Where does it appear in taxonomical hierarchy?

Can you give any examples of different races in a species other than Homo sapiens?
Not surprisingly humans know more about humans.

DNA hasnt been mapped for other animals

Am simply applying the same method of reasoning that you've used.
Except that you have been offered an opportunity to express your belief, either in the essentialist philosophy of race, or the non-essentialist philosophy.

What do you do? You resort to insult, accusation and silliness.
You refuse to state your belief.
There is the evidence that you are racist. You cannot publicly state your belief, if you truly believe, in the essentialist philosophy because it is a racist philosophy.

The very act of believing that there are different races, and that those races differ somehow from the definition of ethnicity, determines your racism.
It is ascribing to the essentialist version of the concepts of race and racism.
your quote does not support your claim.

the article you link was published in 1996 before the human genome project was completed, so it is out of date information.

Not surprisingly humans know more about humans.

DNA hasnt been mapped for other animals
Where is the scientific definition of race?
As usual, you, EFLImpudence and sodthisforfun avoid the central question.

Do you believe in, ascribe to the essentialist philosophy of race, or the non-essentialist philospohy?

You have the opportunity to publicly state your philosophy which determines whether you are racist or not, and you all avoid the question.
What more evidence is required?

your quote does not support your claim.

the article you link was published in 1996 before the human genome project was completed, so it is out of date information.
They both agree
upload_2019-3-6_11-18-59.png

There is scientific proof to show that overall genetic differences are so small to be insignificant.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-6_11-16-50.png
    upload_2019-3-6_11-16-50.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
There is less than 0.1% difference in the genetic difference between ethnicities*, or if you prefer to use the term, race**.

*less than 0.1% because some of the 0.1% is accounted for by the difference between the sexes.
Since part of the 0.1 percent difference includes male-female differences,​

How, then can you accept that there are women?

Except that you have been offered an opportunity to express your belief, either in the essentialist philosophy of race, or the non-essentialist philosophy.

What do you do? You resort to insult, accusation and silliness.
You refuse to state your belief.
There is the evidence that you are racist. You cannot publicly state your belief, if you truly believe, in the essentialist philosophy because it is a racist philosophy.
I do not need to explain myself over and over again because you demand it. Why? Because it's a waste of time as you don't have the ability of logic. You've made something up out of thin air then convinced yourself it's true - there is no evidence and nor will you be willing to change your view. Being 'right' for you is everything and you'd never ever change your mind, even when it's as plain as day to everyone else that you're wrong.

I also think you're in absolutely no position to complain about insults when it's you who is calling people racist without any proof. You're an hateful individual who thinks he's better than anyone else when the reality is the opposite. An individual who jumps to conclusions without a shred of evidence or intelligence and does his best to create divide here on a DIY forum.

You're also a liar.

There is the evidence that you are racist. You cannot publicly state your belief, if you truly believe, in the essentialist philosophy because it is a racist philosophy
incorrect, you have not provided any evidence that is true.

it is your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back