Isn't this typical

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't this typical, I had to wait two week's to get measurement's for a job so the pressure is on to get finished, so I worked all last weekend to keep it on track and got it finished this tea time, sent client e mail tell him it's finally finished I get a message back, I'm in Venice I won't be back till sometime next week"O"well i'm glad to get done, chill out day tomorrow

Sponsored Links
Yeah I've had that happen a time or two. Work like mad to get something finished for a deadline they've been hassling over, "Do you think you can get it done for then. We really need it" and then when it's done they're not in any rush for it. "Oh we decided to go on holiday because. . ."
One of the joys of self employment!

Had a client said we had to have a large refurb finished in 12 weeks said no prob have to get a few extra workers to make sure its done, he said the prIce is to high, went to someone else for 25% less, it took him nearly 5 months, due to fck ups and he only had himself and two lads! The client has now just got me to refurb his next property and has taken the price no quibbles! :D

Sponsored Links
Yeh I recon that is a Classic ,wev'e all been there ,it seem's such a shame at the time ,the client know's best ,or do they,It seam's the builder's with all the chat,alway's lash the job up, Its a big learning curve for the client,but it will stand you in good stead, until they have the next brain wave

Back