Travelodge Customer Service

extra charges are usually sorted on checkout? or did the op wreck the room?
This is true as I stated earlier in the thread, they can not charge extra afterwards, how could this be approved?
The normal thing is to book a room giving card details as security, that does not mean they can charge you without authorisation, well not in my experience of using them.

Sponsored Links
I was trying to book an Easyjet flight online in January and was unable to select a flight, my friend was having simlar issue and I mailed them, then went to another friends house which worked ok and we booked flights.

They mailed me back in March to say sorry and I quote 'they couldn't reply sooner due to amount of emails regarding the snow', I don't remember 6 weeks of snow

Really? You are saying in a public forum that you don't recall the worst Winter in recent history?

I was trying to book an Easyjet flight online in January and was unable to select a flight, my friend was having simlar issue and I mailed them, then went to another friends house which worked ok and we booked flights.

They mailed me back in March to say sorry and I quote 'they couldn't reply sooner due to amount of emails regarding the snow', I don't remember 6 weeks of snow

Really? You are saying in a public forum that you don't recall the worst Winter in recent history?

Nah what I'm saying is I don't remember 6 weeks of snow that bad that the whole country ground to a halt and Easyjet had so many complaints that they couldn't respond to mine. I do remember the snow but not 6 weeks worth

I like the 'we are working hard to answer enquiries' bit. This translates to - we are a cheapskate organisation, and our minimum wage lackey is working hard to answer the 500 emails that she gets each day.

Coincidentally, Gordon Brown and Nu Labour were always 'working hard' towards solving some crisis or improving something. They never got anything useful or productive done either. :rolleyes:

Lets hope Gordo is where he always should have been - 'working hard' on his allotment!

Sponsored Links

Nah what I'm saying is I don't remember 6 weeks of snow that bad that the whole country ground to a halt and Easyjet had so many complaints that they couldn't respond to mine. I do remember the snow but not 6 weeks worth

Easily 6 weeks worth, were you on holiday at the time? Even the Eurostar trains broke down (why?) Floods (no pun intended), of emails, they needed to catch up, tough call.

Easily 6 weeks worth, were you on holiday at the time? Even the Eurostar trains broke down (why?) Floods (no pun intended), of emails, they needed to catch up, tough call.

I remember one day it took me 5 hours to get to work. Guess it was worse in the north.

Are you a red or a blue MM?

He can be a red, he's a Manc :LOL:

Generally Blue and Whites or flo green/yellow (I'm colourblind)! of Wigan Athletic...think they are going to struggle even more this time round...even Blackpool beat them last season, that are now in the Premiership! But we did beat Chelsea & Liverpool.

I heard a comic on TV this week, that suggested that Travellodge have an open door policy, as they host conferences, and anyone can walk in and out, and if the facilities are there, you can help yourself to a full English brekkie, and don't get challenged.

I recall going on a training course in Scotland once, and the department went out for a meal at night, the bosses paid, but some fellas car broke down on the motorway on the way there, but made it to the meal, and ended up crashing in my twin hotel room; no funny business. But in the morning, he had no shame at ordering full breakfast, and the staff were looking and pointing, but never said anything. The company paid the bill, nothing was added. But I was so shamed that he stole their food.

I heard a comic on TV this week, that suggested that Travellodge have an open door policy, as they host conferences, and anyone can walk in and out, and if the facilities are there, you can help yourself to a full English brekkie, and don't get challenged.

I recall going on a training course in Scotland once, and the department went out for a meal at night, the bosses paid, but some fellas car broke down on the motorway on the way there, but made it to the meal, and ended up crashing in my twin hotel room; no funny business. But in the morning, he had no shame at ordering full breakfast, and the staff were looking and pointing, but never said anything. The company paid the bill, nothing was added. But I was so shamed that he stole their food.

Yet you have no shame about living on the dole and scrounging whatever you can from the state? :confused:

Yet you have no shame about living on the dole and scrounging whatever you can from the state? :confused:

My post refers to the topic, your comment doesn't. Why would I have shame for being on the dole? It's welfare to support me while I'm out of work, anyone can be in that position. I'm not 'scrounging' anything. I claim for what I'm entitled to and have paid towards all my life in NI, and TAX, just like everyone else does. If you lost your job tomorrow, and you go to the dole, does that turn you into a scrounger overnight? You have some strange principles.

You should be ashamed to be on the dole, I would be. I guess you have no self respect, dignity or pride and are happy to live off the hardworking taxpayer. How many years have you been on the dole now?

Get off your ar5e and get a job ffs you lazy parasitic vermin!

I had a simular problem with a company that only CS contact was via email or fax. It just does not work, you need to speak to people to resolve problems, I won't use them again.
But what was the problem with the card payment?
Travelodge don't normally take payment until your stay has been completed, then the bill is given and can be viewed/queried before payment.

renewed my house insurance this week with fresh insurance. Before i went ahead the very nice lady went through the legal splurge ending with, if you need to contact us my name is kaye, here is my exetnsion number and as part of the agreement, we agree not to outsource our telephone calls to any other company or location. we ae in worcester.

WHat a refereshing change!

Sponsored Links
Back