Travelodge Customer Service

if you need to contact us my name is kaye,
as is everyone else's name who works there :LOL: :LOL:

here is my exetnsion number
Luckily there will be whole office with that number

and as part of the agreement, we agree not to outsource our telephone calls to any other company or location. we ae in worcester.
This is a clever bit of wording - if their company has any affiliations/associations with "other" companies, then your details will be passed onto them as they belong to the same group. And those companies have made no such promise to you :rolleyes:

WHat a refereshing change!
Sucker ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have sent a letter, with a statement and have heard nothing.

Sent an e-mail request for an update on the 12th. Still nothing.

Think I'll wait a week more, then write to the MD, if I can find his name.

My first correspondance was on 6 June.

Arrrghhh! once more...

This is silly now.

I still have no response, despite two recorded letters & numerous e-mails.

I'm going to follow Inky Pete's advice & write to Grant whathisface.

The director of the company will be listed in Company's House, so write directly to them, to file a complaint. Also online.

Sponsored Links
If you paid by credit card talk to your credit card company and dispute the additional payment through them.

Thanks everybody for their advice!

I have today received this:

Our Ref: 15071- 193841

8th December 2010

Private & Confidential

Dear Mr Abbott

Thank you for your email which has reached our Chief Executive’s Office in connection with your Travelodge reservation.

I am sorry to learn of your booking experience and that your charge query has not been resolved as I would have expected; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. May I reassure you that this matter has been taken seriously and that our Customer Services Manager responsible has been made aware of the issues you have raised.

In the circumstances a refund of £33.95 has been requested to resolve this matter, please allow 14 working days for your payment to be released in the form of a cheque.

Guest feedback is important to Travelodge as it allows us to continually assess the service and facilities we provide and where necessary make changes that will benefit our customers.

May I thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused. I do hope that this experience will not deter you from booking with Travelodge again and that we can look forward to your valued custom in the future.

Yours sincerely

Kathryn Devey

Chief Executives Office

Travelodge Hotels

As you posted the reference number there, I might be tempted to write to them under that reference, and say, this big black man keeps turning up with a load of cameras, saying what a good time he had, but in reality a failing '80 comedian is pestering me?

Only kidding..! Are you happy with the result? You could contest, as someone at headoffice/staff, could be reading this?

Lenny Henry right, or is that a different chain?

Back