isolator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have contacted my supplier re fitting of isolator,they said no charge involved and put me onto my DNO,they said not their responsibility buy one and contact supplier to fit the tails after installation,anyway I would like to know which to buy,I am assuming 65amp is this correct,regardsKeith.

Sponsored Links
it's usual to get a 100A one (and 25mm tails).

the MEM one is good. the enclosure shown has a little hatch allowing you to get at the load-side terminals (if necessary) with exposing the always-live supply side.

On the switch the supply-end (top) has little plastic covers that slide over the terminal screw heads to prevent you accidentally touching them.

part no ASN100 is the switch but I can't find the enclosure shown. Take the pic to a supplier and they should know it.

POL_0178.jpg

thanks for theinfo,the ones I looked at at screwfix are large objects with an orange wheel tipe control at the front to switch the supply on and off,are these for the same application which in my case is to be able to switch off the supply from the incoming main fuse to the meter.

Sponsored Links
yes that's the one,there is a choice of 25/40/65 amp,I will do as you say and get what you sugest,thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back