Israel under attack

Maybe there's going to be a perfect storm of sorts. The world becoming ever more volatile in years to come coupled with the advancement of AI. Fast forward a couple of decades or so, AI computes the world is essentially fecked because of humankind and concludes 'appropriate action' is required to remove the common denominator.

I think it would be a relatively good conclusion truth be told. And whilst Corbyn's brother might not be playing with a fully rational deck, one thing he indirectly touched on is undoubtedly true. We, the general public, don't have a scooby about what's going on behind closed doors between heads of state. What strategies are being drawn up etc.

We live in a funny old world right enough. Countries calling for peace whilst simultaneously selling arms with no full-proof way of knowing where said arms will eventually end up. I had to laugh when this was brought up on QT the other night and the Conservative guy on the panel said along the lines of 'we have robust policies and procedures in place to ensure ...' blah blah blah.

All I know is 100s of innocent men women and children on both sides are being killed. It's disgusting.

So yeah, let's hope AI comes to the right conclusion in the future ...

Sponsored Links
These were quotes from Israeli leaders. They speak for their country.
It was one far right minister, hardly the Israeli view. Either way he isn't claiming Palestinians should be killed.

Bit different to the stated Hamas aim of eradicating all Jews.

Sponsored Links
Hamas and their supporters are nothing more than subhuman savages and should all be eradicated by whatever means Israel sees fit.
And Israel have all the excuse they need if the Hamas aims don't change.

Rest assured the mad mullers in Tehran with there p*** and wind rhetoric def do not want the conflict to widen

Regime survival is there only concern and a direct confrontation with the Israel is def not what they want

The fruit cakes are cracking down on internal dissent and there is plenty of it ;)

Could somebody here please volunteer to inform me of the best way to kill a baby.

Is it better to simply cut it's head off, burn it in a fire, shoot it through the head, drag it behind a fast moving vehicle or maybe toss it in the air & spike it on a bayonet?

Or maybe starve it of food &/or water, vapourize it with a high explosive missile strike, crush it underneath a fallen building or just cut the electrical power to its incubator?

What is the acceptable way to kill a baby?

There is no corrrct way to kill a baby seems a strange question tbh ??

Although cutting the head off some one is up close and personal sort of thing hamas or Isis’ would do and than post up the video whilst carrying out the beheading ??? Tis what they do

Isreal is expelling all Gazans (?) inside Isreal

Reported to be 7000 ( ?) expelled back to Gaza

They have stated that no gazans will be allowed to work in Isreal again ??

Whether you slide the knife across its throat "up close & personal" or press the button from your remote bunker 15mls away matters not.

They are all the same animal.

Yes it does matter and there is a distinct difference although the out come is the same

Tell it to the RAF bomber pilots that bombed Nazi German thousand of civilians died in the bombing raids

Taking your definition

Than tbe RAF pilots were no different to the people in Nazi concentration / extermination camps who gassed 6 million Jews

Barnaby - and the point of you quoting my posts was ........?

Have you ever sat down with one & asked them how they feel?

I have.

By your definition, the people that have actually experienced war think no differently to those who sit at home soaking up all the propaganda.

Yes I have actually I assume you are talking about world war 2 veterans ?

I have also sat down and spoken with one army veteran ( rip) who executed pows or troops who had surrendered and he has absolutely no regrets in what he did none at all

He liberated British pows from Japanese camps

So do you consider those you sat down with as the same as those who executed Jews in concentration camps ? Did he consider his self as the same as them ??

I have also sat down with those who fought for nazi Germany

And sat down an spoken to some one many times who worked in a palistinian refugee camp

Piers Corbyn's remarks about it all being about oil were interesting. The long standing joke in Israel is that God took his chosen people and gifted them the land which just happened to be the only country in the Middle East that doesn't have any oil. Some God.

They've found gas on the Northwest coast, talk is there could be large onshore reserves of shale oil onshore but exploration remains sluggish. They currently import 99% of their oil.

Sponsored Links
Back