Israel under attack

I don't think that you'd understand my point, so therefore there is no point & never mind anyway, your God is on your side.

Could you stand at their side a watch an Israeli soldier kill a baby?
In order for me to stand next to someone and watch them kill a baby, I'd have to be standing next to a Hamas savage and that is never going to happen.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I am, as you all well know, incredibly stupid. Could you please explain to me at what point in the baby's short life did it decide that it was Hamas?
No, you're right! I've changed my post to remove the word soldier as it does suggest an Israeli and that was obviously not going to be the case.

Whether you slide the knife across its throat "up close & personal" or press the button from your remote bunker 15mls away matters not.
Then why did you ask what the best way was? How do they do it in't village?

Sponsored Links
The liberation of all of the Japanese pow camps is extremely well documented. PM me with what you know about him, his nationality, his rank, regiment or anythink you can make up, & I can tell you whether he was just tugging your pud with his heroic tales of daring do or whether he was just a figmant of your imagination.
We've missed your witty repartee. Sold many bike parts?

The liberation of all of the Japanese pow camps is extremely well documented. PM me with what you know about him, his nationality, his rank, regiment or anythink you can make up, & I can tell you whether he was just tugging your pud with his heroic tales of daring do or whether he was just a figmant of your imagination.

Oh like that is it

The said person never bought any Japanese goods a principle he stuck to all his life even fell out with his own son who bought a Honda

Who you spoken to
Than or are you just tugging yer pud and it’s figment if your imagination :ROFLMAO:

Listening to your ball cocks it’s a rhetorical question as you probably have

Bit to much and a bit to often :giggle:

And wtf would I want to PM you with names ect

Last edited:
Oh dear, it looks like Barnaby is having a hissy fit :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back