Israel under attack

I see the thread has deteriorated into an abuse fest.
Some on here are even advocating genocide.
Have the mods abdicated their responsibility?

Most (including Rishi and Suella) can't differentiate between calls for a ceasefire, and support for Hamas.
How anyone with any brains can describe a march for a ceasefire, as a Hate March is beyond belief.
Because it’s not a march for a ceasefire, it’s a Hamas support march.

chanting ‘jihad’ and ‘from the river to the sea’ is not a call for a ceasefire.

Sponsored Links
What does the future hold?

One thing is obvious, when the fighting stops it will be a new chapter for Gaza and the West Bank. Its quite likely boundaries will change…in favour of Israel

I would like to think International pressure might lead to restarting negotiations….but don’t hold out much hope

IDF knows, they have 75 years of experience, Hamas only has 1 day worth of experience.
There is a world of difference between setting out to invade and kill as many civilians as possibly one by one including torturing and kidnapping them, indiscriminately and air strikes and artillery in to Hamas positions which include civilian collateral.

Its all about your intentions, not just the results.

Sponsored Links
There is a world of difference between setting out to invade and kill as many civilians as possibly one by one including torturing and kidnapping them, indiscriminately and air strikes and artillery in to Hamas positions which include civilian collateral.

Over 300 soldiers were also killed during the assault by Hamas. People seem to be forgetting that.

If I threw a shovel of ballast at a cement mixer and 80% went in the mixer, you'd agree that my intention was to get the shovelful in to the mixer - no?

Both sides have committed atrocities, Just leave it there.

There is no lesser of two evils here.

they arent saying that

thats your dishonest interpretation
Don't deny the obvious, Notch.
It's dishonest. :rolleyes:
It's doubly dishonest to accuse someone of telling the truth.
But for someone who defends racism and makes racist jokes, I guess it's to be expected.

Ms Braverman said there was an "obvious risk of serious public disorder, violence and damage" if a protest on 11 November goes ahead, describing it as a "hate march through London".

Home secretary Suella Braverman claimed it was unacceptable to “desecrate” the day with a “hate march” through London.

Suella Braverman backed her boss, saying it was "entirely unacceptable to desecrate Armistice Day with a hate march through London".

Last edited:

Israel has been killing civilian for decades.
It just hasn't made the news in the way that the 7th did.

The figures below represent the number of Palestinians and Israelis who were killed or injured since 2008 in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and Israel in the context of the occupation and conflict. The large number of civilian casualties has required various types of interventions by humanitarian actors, with many incidents raising concerns over violation of international law and lack of accountability.

Palestinians killed outside of specific conflict times - 6,540

Israelis killed outside of specific conflict times - 309

If I threw a shovel of ballast at a cement mixer and 80% went in the mixer, you'd agree that my intention was to get the shovelful in to the mixer - no?
Approximate 60% of the civilian casualties in Gaza have been women and children.
There's no suggestion that the other 40% were Hamas, Some of them were doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers, even UN workers and press.

Approximate 60% of the civilian casualties in Gaza have been women and children.
There's no suggestion that the other 40% were Hamas, Some of them were doctors, nurses and ambulance drivers, even UN workers and press.
100% of the people killed on Oct 7th were Israeli civilians

If Hamas had released hostages that wouldn’t have happened.

100% of the people killed on Oct 7th were Israeli civilians
That's dishonest.
Maybe you didn't see the bit about Israeli soldiers killed. :rolleyes:
Also several hundred Hamas fighters were killed. None of them captured.

Sponsored Links
Back