Israel under attack

No that was in 1948 ffs

The question is in relation to this current caper

If you cannot answer

Wind yer neck in and jog in
The terrorist action last weekend can be understood as a response to decades of oppression.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Some of us seem to be very keen on revisiting & covering a few principles that have already been discussed, & I wonder why that might be?

What has happened so far & what will happen in the coming days, & who is right & who is wrong, seems to boil down to whose method of killing a baby is more palatable & prime time TV / MSM friendly !

Israel is about to catastrophically destroy Gaza & any of its peoples left in it.

I dearly wish that some of you could be there, not cowering behind your screens & keyboards, but actually be there. I dearly wish you that could witness the pointlessness of war, the smell of a burnt body & above all that, I'd like you & me to sit down & you to attempt to explain to me how any of these babies deserved their death.

Some of us seem to be very keen on revisiting & covering a few principles that have already been discussed, & I wonder why that might be?

What has happened so far & what will happen in the coming days, & who is right & who is wrong, seems to boil down to whose method of killing a baby is more palatable & prime time TV / MSM friendly !

Israel is about to catastrophically destroy Gaza & any of its peoples left in it.

I dearly wish that some of you could be there, not cowering behind your screens & keyboards, but actually be there. I dearly wish you that could witness the pointlessness of war, the smell of a burnt body & above all that, I'd like you & me to sit down & you to attempt to explain to me how any of these babies deserved their death.

Well best advised you go there than and get the full experience ??

Let us know how you get on

What a non reply to the points made in the video.

So this started last Saturday?

This has been going on since 1948.

Who created Hamas?

I have posted one before but I would like you to post a map of Palestine / Israel in 1948 and now.

Then tell me where this all started.

This cycle of violence won't end until there are saner heads on both sides. Its too easy to caricature either side.

One loss of life is too much.
You know exactly what i mean!

All this 'Current' murder was started last sat by hamas. If they hadnt crossed the border to murder innocent music festival goes, families, old people, children and babies, Israel would not be in the process of bombing them to kingdom come!!!

This current violence was instigated by hamas last saturday. They are the ones who cut off babies heads, set fire to kids alive. Israel would not be bombing like they are if last sat didnt happen.

Hamas are terrorist cowards.....

Israel will win this battle and the next battle but it won't win the war.
It has been going on for 75 years or so and Israel is no more secure.

Well best advised you go there than and get the full experience ??

Let us know how you get on
& here's me with it in my head that it is the likes of YOU who really needs your noses rubbing in the smell of needless death & destruction.

Poor old Gary.

Well Gary follows a long line of footballers ⚽️ who stink of hypocrisy.
The FA not lighting the Arch in the colours of Israel
Jordan Henderson being another who preach but forget when the money comes rolling in.

You know exactly what i mean!

All this 'Current' murder was started last sat by hamas. If they hadnt crossed the border to murder innocent music festival goes, families, old people, children and babies, Israel would not be in the process of bombing them to kingdom come!!!

This current violence was instigated by hamas last saturday. They are the ones who cut off babies heads, set fire to kids alive. Israel would not be bombing like they are if last sat didnt happen.

Hamas are terrorist cowards.....
You are a part of the current problem.

If you don't understand the root of the problem, you can never understand the routes to a possible solution.

& here's me with it in my head that it is the likes of YOU who really needs your noses rubbing in the smell of needless death & destruction.

And here’s me thinking you don’t need your nose rubbed in it

As you carry the stench of BS with you 24 / 7

What do you know about the suffering of palistinians

A big fat zero

We worked for an old boy years ago he has long since passed away

And he hated the Japanese with a passion

He would have wanted the US to drop more atomic bombs on Japan

He religiously refused to buy sny thing made in Japan and stuck to that principal until the day he died
Fell out with his own son because he bought a Honda car

He was in the contingent if the British Army that liberated British POWs from Japanese POW camps

I would take the foul stench of my alleged BS anyday, over the putrid stench of your dead baby.

I have & always will champion the cause of the Palestinian over the Zionists, because I have & always will have an incredible sense of that which is right & that which is wrong.

Do you have a clear understanding between right & wrong? Because I'm struggling to find it in your posting history.

What do
You know living in your perceived ivory tower

Talk to me about the suffering of palistinians
My sister worked in a palistinian refugee camp for years

Whist you were doing what scratching yer arris giving lip service to there plight

I don’t agree with what she did or even begin to under stand her views or what she saw

But she was at the coal face she’s been held at gun point been in fear of her safety witnessed the suffering of woman and children and seem first hand more suffering in countries than you will ever know

Sponsored Links
Back