Israel under attack

No comment on Israel ordering hospitals to be closed then...

No surprise there!

It's a surprise even to me, but I cant remember the last time I read about pregnant women having their stomachs sliced open killing both them and their unborn babies.

Some things numb your senses and harden your attitude to the perpetrators.

Sponsored Links
It's a surprise even to me, but I cant remember the last time I read about pregnant women having their stomachs sliced open killing both them and their unborn babies.

Some things numb your senses and harden your attitude to the perpetrators.
Is there a right way & a wrong way to kill a baby?

Still maintaining that the Jews had it coming eh?
There's a difference between "they deserved it", and "they should have expected it".
Conflict, especially this one, isn't simple, it's convoluted nuance. One needs to take care to express oneself specifically because there are always some who will misinterpret your comments, as we have seen.
You fail to appreciate the difference between 'deserved it' and 'expected it'.
There was a failure by Israeli intelligence, they've admitted it.
Now whether that failure was an intentional ignore it because it suits us to do so, whether it was ignored because they were over confident, or whether it was a genuine failure of intelligence, we'll never know. But it is worth bearing in mind that the an intentional failure suits two perspectives: 1) Netanhyahu is facing criminal charges, there might be an opportunity for him to introduce some kind of martial law to avoid those charges, and 2) if Israel have more bolder longterm objectives, this 'war' gives them excuses to strive for those longer term objectives.

For sure there are objectives for Hamas also, to potentially win support among other Arab nations, and to stop any peace accord with israel with those other Arab nations.

So one could say that this war suits both sides' objectives. It's, politically, a win-win war for both sides. The loss of life is, sadly, nearly irrelevant to both sides.

And let's differentiate between Jews and Israel, not all Israelis are jews, and not all Israelis, nor Jews support this war, or even this action aganist Palestinians. I understand it suits your narrative to potentially claim anti-semetism. But this conflict is between Israel and Palestinians, not just Jews and Hamas.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You know exactly what i mean!

All this 'Current' murder was started last sat by hamas. If they hadnt crossed the border to murder innocent music festival goes, families, old people, children and babies, Israel would not be in the process of bombing them to kingdom come!!!

This current violence was instigated by hamas last saturday. They are the ones who cut off babies heads, set fire to kids alive. Israel would not be bombing like they are if last sat didnt happen.

Hamas are terrorist cowards.....
There's been about Palestinian 250 deaths so far this year by Israel. It didn't start last Saturday.
To suggest it did is like Motties: "my phone costs are the same (but I haven't been abroad yet)", in his attempt to justify Brexit.

its basically multiculturalism in action.

why we are striving to become a multicultural nation is beyond me.

Well Gary follows a long line of footballers ⚽️ who stink of hypocrisy.
The FA not lighting the Arch in the colours of Israel
Jordan Henderson being another who preach but forget when the money comes rolling in.
Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. :rolleyes:

its basically multiculturalism in action.

why we are striving to become a multicultural nation is beyond me.
Don't be stupid, it's nothing to do with multiculturalism.
Israel operates an apartheid system, how is that multicultural?
It isn't, it's the antipathy of multiculturalism.

Last edited:
Everyone knows the 'root' of the problem.

Does the root of the problem make it ok for hamas to cross the border last sat and murder 260 unarmed youngsters? Or to cut off babies heads? Or to murder whole families?
Does the root of the problem excuse the killing of about 250 Palestinians so far this year, up until last Staurday?
Or an average of about 300 each year? Or the imprisonment of about 3,000 Palestinians without trial? Or the turfing of Palestinians out of their homes and land by the IDF? Or the dire conditions of the prison called Gaza?
Open your eyes to what's been going on for decades. It didn't Start last saturday.

Last edited:
There are photos of burned babies and shot babies, I posted them up in response to Roy denying babies had been killed,
I didn't deny that babies had been killed. It's obvious that babies have been killed on both sides.
Your accusation is yet another case of your dishonesty.

they're also on record for setting up roadblocks to slow the exit.
There's a difference between "on record" and "Israel has reported".
Yet again you fail to appreciate the difference.
Your bias is evident fo all to see.

From one single journalist but as you say not verified...

We now have...

"The World Health Organization (WHO) says it strongly condemns Israel's orders for the evacuation of 22 hospitals treating more than 2,000 patients in northern Gaza. WHO said that the lives of those in intensive care or who rely on life support, newborns in incubators, and many others hang in the balance, in a statement"

"Forcing more than 2,000 patients to relocate to southern Gaza could be tantamount to a death sentence," the statement says"

Do we believe the WHO?
Not to mention those disabled, too old or too sick at home, who can't move easily.

Because thems the facts
Hamas is designated a terrorist organisation, not Gaza, not Palestinians. But who is suffering?

Hamas is designated a terrorist organisation, by the West due to its armed struggle against its oppressors, Israel. If it were not for the Christian-Muslim differences, the designation might be a whole lot different. Rome/the West/Britain/ UK has been an opponent of Islam since about 1000 AD. The wars continued for about 500 years. During that time Islam was demonised.
It's hardly surprising that Israel is not designated as the terrorist now.

Sponsored Links
Back