Israel under attack

Terrorism is using violence to engender fear in the population. The Hamas incursion into Israel meets that test comfortably. Why? There is nothing more terrifying than being made to believe that people can come and kidnap and or murder your women and children in their homes.

So Roy, was it terrorism?

(The Israelis telling innocent Palestinians to move or you will be sorry also meets the test.)

Sponsored Links
Roy cannot possibly change its viewpoint in despite of & whatever you want to throw its way.

It's part of the illness.

Of course you have a political ideology, you have adopted the political ideology of the West,
I am calling Hamas terrorists because they commit terror on civilians

that is just a fact

there is no political ideology

for their armed struggle against their oppressors
So according to you Hamas have not committed any acts of terror, its just "an armed struggle"

So you call Israel a terrorist state, but Hamas is just an armed struggle........I have some advice for you: "You've internalised that ideology to a degree you're not even aware of it"

by the way anybody reading this thread must realise you are prepared to twist yourself inside out to excuse Hamas....lucky for you so many have blocked you eh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(The Israelis telling innocent Palestinians to move or you will be sorry also meets the test.)
I agree

Israel has a right to defend itself, it does not have the right to commit war crimes -thats an act of state terrorism

The actions Israel is taking could lead to wide conflict -exactly what Russia, who is almost certainly involved somewhere, wants.

Sponsored Links
I am calling Hamas terrorists because they commit terror on civilians

that is just a fact

there is no political ideology
You clearly do not possess the level of intellect to decide who is & who isn't a terrorist. Inside your head, almost everything is there from your experiences while slobbing out in front of your gogglebox, or anyone who still interacts with you in the local 'Spoons'.

An Israeli army patrol discovered and torched a small (about 30 plants) marijuana plantation up on the Golan heights near what we referred to as the Syrian Officers pool.
That was in 1976. They say time is a healer but I've never really forgiven them.

An Israeli army patrol discovered and torched a small (about 30 plants) marijuana plantation up on the Golan heights near what we referred to as the Syrian Officers pool.
That was in 1976. They say time is a healer but I've never really forgiven them.
I feel for you, I really do. I spent some time in Goa, where the natural conditions are almost perfect for its propagation, & it would grow like a weed on the roadside.

You clearly do not possess the level of intellect to decide who is & who isn't a terrorist. Inside your head, almost everything is there from your experiences while slobbing out in front of your gogglebox, or anyone who still interacts with you in the local 'Spoons'.
(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Terrorism is using violence to engender fear in the population. The Hamas incursion into Israel meets that test comfortably. Why? There is nothing more terrifying than being made to believe that people can come and kidnap and or murder your women and children in their homes.
The oppression of Palestinians for decades also meets that test.
There's nothing more terrifying than a group of Israelis with the support of IDF, coming to turf you out of your family home, taking your land and kicking you onto the street, and killing you if dare to resist.
The subtle difference is that Hamas had to cross the border to commit its violence, a border that is normally very highly supervised and guarded. Israelis commit such violence against palestinians within their borders, and with the support of the Israeli army and government.

So Roy, was it terrorism?
As does the collective revenge against the Palestinians, the destruction of homes, schools, hospitals, churches, the targeting of ambulances. doctors, etc.
As also does decades of oppression, the illegal ignoring of human rights, the illegal disposession of Palestinians' homes, (not just in Gaza), etc.
With an average of 300 Palestinians each year, becing killed (outside of specific conflicts) and the danger of being imprisoned without trial, Israel has applied a system of oppression through terror for decades.

Roy cannot possibly change its viewpoint in despite of & whatever you want to throw its way.

It's part of the illness.
To descend to accusing someone of being ill for their opinion is the height of ignorance.
You are refusing to even consider anyone dare to have a different opinion for fear of being accused of illness.

The irony

From a total fruit cake :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back