Israel under attack

yours Sincerely Notchy
Evidently, you do not understand the meaning oif those words.
Not surprising given the state of your moral compass.

I suspect you're now intent on getting the thread closed. Hence your continual blatant denial of reality and your dishonest accusations.

Sponsored Links
To the guys who say 'Hamas Hamas Hamas' - learn a bit of history. Occupation and Colonization pretty much always results in a militant group fighting back and resorting to terrorism. The superpower doing the occupation presents a 'these guys are savages' narrative and the simpletons/bigots of the time buy into it.

Then usually about 50-100 years later, the colonizer issues an apology! Of course those doofus's that support the colonisation at the time are no longer to be seen.

When Britain colonized Kenya a militant group called the Mau Mau took up arms and fought back. The government and media narrative was that they are terrorists and must be wiped out. Also listen out for the 'we must wipe out the terrorists - unfortunately many poor innocent Kenyans must also die for us to achieve this. But it is a price we are willing to pay!'

Fast forward 70 years.. same sh*t different day, Doofus's and bigots still buying in to the BS

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I can't find any statements to that effect.
lol - need me to help you?

let me ask you this. In the case of the Kenyan uprising and Rebellion (which it sounds like you know very little about), who would you have been siding with at the time? The Colonizers or the rebels? You can say I don't know if you haven't a clue

Yes, you made a claim, at least have the decency to provide some evidence.
lol I will.... can you answer my question first though?

In the case of the Kenyan uprising and Rebellion (which it sounds like you know very little about), who would you have been siding with at the time? The Colonizers or the rebels? You can say I don't know if you haven't a clue

To the guys who say 'Hamas Hamas Hamas' - learn a bit of history. Occupation and Colonization pretty much always results in a militant group fighting back and resorting to terrorism. The superpower doing the occupation presents a 'these guys are savages' narrative and the simpletons/bigots of the time buy into it.

Then usually about 50-100 years later, the colonizer issues an apology! Of course those doofus's that support the colonisation at the time are no longer to be seen.

When Britain colonized Kenya a militant group called the Mau Mau took up arms and fought back. The government and media narrative was that they are terrorists and must be wiped out. Also listen out for the 'we must wipe out the terrorists - unfortunately many poor innocent Kenyans must also die for us to achieve this. But it is a price we are willing to pay!'

Fast forward 70 years.. same sh*t different day, Doofus's and bigots still buying in to the BS

There's other relevant comparisons. The colonial powers encouraged disuntiy within the 'terroroists' in order to promote the 'divide and rule' tactic.
It eventualy leads to conflict between the various opposing factions. Meanwhile the unity of the colonial powers are maintained by 'collective responsibility'.

lol I will.... can you answer my question first though?

In the case of the Kenyan uprising and Rebellion (which it sounds like you know very little about), who would you have been siding with at the time? The Colonizers or the rebels? You can say I don't know if you haven't a clue
I haven't a clue.

I haven't a clue.
thanks for your honesty.

And you've inadvertently exposed a real problem - ignorance of history. Ignorant people are more likely to fall for the superpower narrative. As they did 50 years ago, 1000 years ago, etc.. In 50-100 years time when the injustice against the Palestinians is consigned to history, your kind will be very difficult to find. Just like you cant find a supporter of the Kenyan colonisation now (but they were mainstream when it happened)

Sponsored Links
Back