Israel..wouldn't we do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some equally unbiased reporting of the events. As is here

This is reactionary...this is AFTER the event, please note the published date on the story I posted..BEFORE it was boarded. Which was my way of showing that the offer to unload goods and transport them to Gaza wasn't made up but was in the public domain DAYS before the israeli security forced were forced into boarding by the blatant non compliance of these extremists.

Sponsored Links
This is reactionary...this is AFTER the event, please note the published date on the story I posted..BEFORE it was boarded. Which was my way of showing that the offer to unload goods and transport them to Gaza wasn't made up but was in the public domain DAYS before the israeli security forced were forced into boarding by the blatant non compliance of these extremists.
With respect, you seem to be quite extreme in your own views here. Is this called a paradox?

However, notwithstanding that, publishing excuses for a premeditated potential attack does not justify the attack.

this is abusive and I'm reporting it to the moderators
Don't worry JM, it doesn't bother me. skitzee2k has only said that because he/she won't/can't answer a simple question about INTERNATIONAL waters, and then spouts 'heresay' as facts...

You seem to be saying that the knives used to stab soldiers were previously used for cooking.

..but this has no bearing on the fact that they were used to stab soldiers when the extremists on the ships are saying they didn't have knives and they didn't stab anyone.

Sponsored Links
That's as maybe - but this is a public forum open to any onlooker. It is not a private members site. As such, one should remember to debate the subject matter, and not attack the protagonist.

I apologise for being drawn off topic...

If, hypothetically, a large family of blacks decided to live in your back garden and after a while the police said it would be OK for them to do so. To keep the peace, you put up with it the best you can, but the gypsies now decide (after a ruck) that they want part of your kitchen and bathroom. They move in and refuse to leave, even though the police say they should, but for a variety of "reasons" the police don't go and remove them.

Would you be happy with this situation

I guess I'm referring to a group of nomadic Africans.

1) the pistols taken off the security forces beaten with poles and stabbed, and some thrown 30ft to lower decks (all on film so do not try and deny that).
so now acknowledging the people on board the ship didn't have them in the first place? - hardly what you inferred before you were challenged on the point... ;)

2) the repeated missle attacks. If you don't know about them, perhaps you shouldn't be speaking on the subject. They were the cause of a war for christ sake...not exactly secret.
I think you mean katusha rocket attacks - or are you actually referring to the regular f16 missile attacks on gaza...or could the trigger of the last invasion possibly have ben the assaination of several hamas officials on the NOV 4th prior? ;)

3) When you are defending the HAMAS ruled region while calling security guards acting in self defence as murderers you show yourself up to how twisted your logic is straight away.
I havn't actually defended Hamas, other than to recognise they are democratically elected...and since when is a commando a 'security guard'. You change your tune to suit a lot don't you!

I wonder if this a smokescreen to deflect attention from elsewhere.
Israel is planning to permanently station a submarine carrying nuclear cruise missiles in the Persian Gulf, the Sunday Times reported on Sunday.
Israeli submarines have visited the Gulf before, but the decision has now been taken to ensure a permanent presence of at least one of the vessels.

The paper claims that the government has decided to station at least one of three submarines armed with nuclear missiles permanently within striking distance of Iran in the Persian Gulf.

What do you expect? They are the 53rd state of the USA aren't they?

With respect, you seem to be quite extreme in your own views here. Is this called a paradox?

However, notwithstanding that, publishing excuses for a premeditated potential attack does not justify the attack.

That is offensive and I am reporting it to the Mods, how dare you give an opinion on someone's views, as to whether you think they have extreme views or not, that is totally wrong and inappropriate for anyone to read.
Oh my god my eyes are melting. Incase you are wondering that is my sarcastic reaction to You saying it was offensive for me to call someone extreme and then without a sense of irony calling me an extremist.

I have no extreme views on the subject, just think that when you attack soldiers you should really be suprised when they retailiate.

I have no extreme views on the subject, just think that when you attack soldiers you should really be suprised when they retailiate.
Are you actually going to answer the question about who attacked who first, given that the Israel committed an act of piracy in INTERNATIONAL waters - because where it happened, and who boarded who is not in dispute. Those simple facts show that Israel acted illegally, so who is defending themselves exactly?

That is offensive and I am reporting it to the Mods, how dare you give an opinion on someone's views, as to whether you think they have extreme views or not, that is totally wrong and inappropriate for anyone to read.
Oh my god my eyes are melting. Incase you are wondering that is my sarcastic reaction to You saying it was offensive for me to call someone extreme and then without a sense of irony calling me an extremist.
No, I was referring solely and specifically to the phrase "aren't smart enough "

Is this a typo?

And at the same time if you feel under attack from soldiers then you have a right to retaliate.

Hamas is Hamas, whether people are stupid and sick enough to vote for them is neither here nor there.

If you vote for a terrorist organisation, all you get is an elected terrorist organisation.

Hamas claim responsibility for the death of hundreds and maiming of thousands of men, women, and children...and you are somehow making out that they are the victims???

If you vote for a terrorist organisation, all you get is an elected terrorist organisation.
Sinn fein and IRA?
Hamas claim responsibility for the death of hundreds and maiming of thousands of men, women, and children...and you are somehow making out that they are the victims???
Israel makes no claims on casualtys then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back