It Begins - regret at voting Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet brexiteers still fail to tell us what they would lose if we had kept the 'status quo'...

There will not be winners in the UK, bar the richest few who will make a killing...

The rest of the UK population will all be losers!

Why do you talk with such glee at our failures.

Sponsored Links
And yet brexiteers still fail to tell us what they would lose if we had kept the 'status quo'...

There will not be winners in the UK, bar the richest few who will make a killing...

Agreed there are always those that make £££ in times of adversity and/or significant change.

However, I don't think you can say with any certainty how this will play out for the rest of us over the coming years. I'd assert there will be winners and losers, to what degree is anyone's guess. People categorically stating one way or the other have a 50/50 chance of being right and as I mentioned previously, can then say 'I told you so' with a smug grin, even though they didn't actually have any more of a clue than the rest of us.

So far, I’ve lost nothing and I can’t see what I’m going to lose. Can any of the famous four tell me what they have lost?

Sponsored Links
Don’t waste your time asking Notchy, Lally, Gally or Johnnybigmileage what should be done. They can only rub their hands with glee and say what shouldnt have happened, after the event.

This make no sense. Mottie you are just scraping the barrel now.

When you point the gun at your foot and want to blow it off, perhaps not doing it is the best course of action.

OBR own projections which this Government does not dispute are saying this will end up cutting about 4% off GDP in the medium term.

Agreed there are always those that make £££ in times of adversity and/or significant change.

However, I don't think you can say with any certainty how this will play out for the rest of us over the coming years. I'd assert there will be winners and losers, to what degree is anyone's guess. People categorically stating one way or the other have a 50/50 chance of being right and as I mentioned previously, can then say 'I told you so' with a smug grin, even though they didn't actually have any more of a clue than the rest of us.

It's not a coin toss. The world is flat vs no its round is not a coin toss either. Just because there are two viewpoints that does not mean they have equal weighting.

It's not a coin toss. The world is flat vs no its round is not a coin toss either. Just because there are two viewpoints that does not mean they have equal weighting.
So, what have you actually lost or are going to lose? Are you going to be paying more for your eels then?

I saw that guy from Glass Eels last night on the TV.

The first thing that popped into my head was: who the hell buys £2 million quids worth of baby eels.

The Danes buy a lot apparently.

What do actually do with an eel?

Your right of course... Those with money and those who know how to make money will always be winners, regardless what happens.

So far, I’ve lost nothing and I can’t see what I’m going to lose. Can any of the famous four tell me what they have lost?
The freedom to move/work/educate/trade without hindrance in 30 other countries...

But the nasty ignorant little englanders like you just don't get that you have not only screwed all that up for not only the current generations but the generations to come...

What exactly are you going to say to that grandchild when he asks why?

And you have already lost an awful lot more than your brain cell can comprehend...

Which explains a lot!

Don’t waste your time asking Notchy, Lally, Gally or Johnnybigmileage what should be done. They can only rub their hands with glee and say what shouldnt have happened, after the event.
I love that. JohnD big mileage. Fair play to him. He has no shame and still carries on trolling.

You still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back