It Begins - regret at voting Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's not a coin toss. The world is flat vs no its round is not a coin toss either. Just because there are two viewpoints that does not mean they have equal weighting.

I didn't say it was ;)

Present Day
Person A: I'm telling you, Brexit is a complete disaster for the UK. In a decade we'll look back and say why the heck did we vote for that!!!
Person B: Nonsense. I'm telling you, Brexit is the best thing the UK could have done. In a decade we'll look back and say why the heck didn't we do that sooner!!!

The Year 2030
Broadly speaking, either person A or person B will be closer to the truth in terms of how Brexit plays out for us.

Nothing to do with a coin toss, everything to do with the fact no one actually knows for sure as to how this will play out. However come 2030, those who fall into the 'guessed correctly' camp will of course maintain they knew the outcome all along, whereas in reality they didn't.

Sponsored Links
The freedom to move/work/educate/trade without hindrance in 30 other countries...
I asked what YOU had lost. Anyway, when you HAD the freedom to move and work in another country but you didn’t take that chance - you’d rather do nothing and moan about it, old man. Still got two day. Do it now or forever hold your peace. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back