It doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable, it’s just a song..

Sponsored Links
Appropriate how?

What threat?

The East? Would that include India?

Do you think India is a threat to us?

If so we can put that on the list of threats from the East

Last edited:
His arguments don't stand up.

He has been groomed, and persuaded he is more , and better,
than a normal working man.

He sees part of a bigger picture but doesn't allow himself to see it all.

Any body with a different view to him is a lefty. Classic grooming.

Confirmation bias rules

Groomed? What's you point. Your not making sense.

Sponsored Links
Yes, they is appropriate - but them is as well. They're obviously not part of us otherwise they would respect our traditions and culture. Like we're supposed to respect their far inferior 'culture' of rap, gangs, dreds, etc, etc.

Ethnics disrespecting the host culture, encouraged by liberal trouble makers and rabble rousers. Would say to them that we don't put too many obstacles in the way to come into UK, but if they want to foxtrot Oscar - the exits are wide open. Please use them.
Just blind ignorance sorry

Do you not think Russia is a Threat? Cup

You should have thought about that before you voted for Brexit, you fell for their psyops.

Biggest threat to the UK is right wing idiots - isn't your beloved Government desperately trying to get any trade deal half way across the world?

So if the threat is coming from the east why we desperate to trade with the east and not our doorstep?

Yep you are one big gullible idiot.

So again you said threats from the east - whatever that rubbish means- list countries - Australia is to the east of us.

You should have thought about that before you voted for Brexit, you fell for their psyops.

Biggest threat to the UK is right wing idiots - isn't your beloved Government desperately trying to get any trade deal half way across the world?

So if the threat is coming from the east why we desperate to trade with the east and not our doorstep?

Yep you are one big gullible idiot.

So again you said threats from the east - whatever that rubbish means- list countries - Australia is to the east of us.

I was going to say Australia in reply to your India point. But I thought. No he really can't be that thick..

If you get as east as Lima then you really are stupid.

Do you think India is a threat to us?

If so we can put that on the list of threats from the East

So explain to me why on the one hand we are supporting Ukraine in their fight against Russia and then on the other hand trying to do deals with India who are buying weapons from Russia.

Russia is still India's largest arms supplier, says report​

You really are thick as mince. Your enemy is whoever the Daily Mail says it is and like a well trained dog you chomp down hard.

Sponsored Links
Back