It doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable, it’s just a song..

So explain to me why on the one hand we are supporting Ukraine in their fight against Russia and then on the other hand trying to do deals with India who are buying weapons from Russia.

It's very complex. However have you ever objected to the UK selling Arms?

Sponsored Links
Just blind ignorance sorry

You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong. Unfortunately I see this inferior culture taking over more and more, dumbing down and diluting our culture. Look at the TV listings to see it's increasing influence - even TV ads, Slimfast and Ikea being two grating examples but there are many more. We need to pull ourselves up if we need to contribute to the 21st century as a country. Not dumb down to the lowest influences. Unfortunately young people are being fed with this pap and told it's a valid cultural alternative. Can only guess at the motives.

You're entitled to your opinion, however wrong. Unfortunately I see this inferior culture taking over more and more, dumbing down and diluting our culture. Look at the TV listings to see it's increasing influence - even TV ads, Slimfast and Ikea being two grating examples but there are many more. We need to pull ourselves up if we need to contribute to the 21st century as a country. Not dumb down to the lowest influences. Unfortunately young people are being fed with this pap and told it's a valid cultural alternative. Can only guess at the motives.
That's OK if you see everybody under headings of us and them.

I think it's a bit more nuanced

Sponsored Links
Back