It doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable, it’s just a song..

It would but i think i read it is illegal for say an employer to ask for dbs check if it is not legally required.
My last employer did regular checks.

IDK when checks are not legally required: do you know?

Sponsored Links
You dont see me complaining about the song:

'How much is that doggy in the window"...

Or the one about the cat in Amsterdam...

How Dutch is that moggy in the window?

Sponsored Links
With the state the country is in its perfectly possible that large groups of people from all different backgrounds would say no this isn't my battle.

I think your correct.

I have an enhance DBS certificate because of the type of people I work with. I have been asked in the past for the number of the certificate so that it can be checked online. I can see who has checked me online. Nobody has ever checked me out. I could have given any number.

I think your correct.
We need targetted national service for 18 year olds to prepare for active service in the future against the threats from russsia etc. Say 100,000 a year out of a typical 18 year old population of around a million, to build up a defence force, Pay them plus increase defence spending.

My last employer did regular checks.

IDK when checks are not legally required: do you know?
Dk, but way back when crb’s were taking months some employers took people on anyway because the work needed doing. Go figure.

Are you saying I need to be ashamed of what the upper classes did over 200 years before I was born?

Do you want 11 & 13 year old girls (daughters of a plumber)
to pay for the wrongs of this country in savage times by the wealthy trade dealer's.

Where do you think my ancestors were in that barbaric world?

Where were yours?

Why are you conflating yourself as being part of the upper class, they would have s hat down on you like your beloved leaders do now. Idiot.

So the children should not bear the historic costs...so why did we have Germany pay for reparations which also fell on those not involved?

With what is going on in this world,
Rule, Britannia is most probably more appropriate than its ever been. There is a massive threat from the east and if we crumble I'd hate to think whst our masters will do with us.

Appropriate how?

What threat?

The East? Would that include India?

Russia? Wait on you voted for Brexit and you list Russia.

:D:D:D

What a mug.
His arguments don't stand up.

He has been groomed, and persuaded he is more , and better,
than a normal working man.

He sees part of a bigger picture but doesn't allow himself to see it all.

Any body with a different view to him is a lefty. Classic grooming.

Confirmation bias rules

"They".

Oh dear

Yes, they is appropriate - but them is as well. They're obviously not part of us otherwise they would respect our traditions and culture. Like we're supposed to respect their far inferior 'culture' of rap, gangs, dreds, etc, etc.

Ethnics disrespecting the host culture, encouraged by liberal trouble makers and rabble rousers. Would say to them that we don't put too many obstacles in the way to come into UK, but if they want to foxtrot Oscar - the exits are wide open. Please use them.

Last edited:
So "they" are one big lump of sameness? We white people differ hugely in our culture and attitudes and even ethnic background. Using "they" is just inaccurate.

Why are you conflating yourself as being part of the upper class, they would have s hat down on you like your beloved leaders do now. Idiot.

So the children should not bear the historic costs...so why did we have Germany pay for reparations which also fell on those not involved?

And the Italians
And the Spanish (tried)
And the Norman's
And the Scandinavians.
And the North African s

Sponsored Links
Back