It's a New Dawn

I've really missed seeing 'toons from Martin Rowson in the Guardian and he's written a piece that shines a light on the aftermath of that infamous drawing he made at the end of April -

...Bite the air in Britain and you can taste the racism, the homophobia, the sexism and all the prejudices that constitute the real cancel culture that pervades our society. It’s the thousand tiny cancellations people suffer daily not because of what they think or do, but because of what they are; cancelling their right to go where they choose and feel safe, do what they want and feel at ease, read what they like and not be triggered by a blunder blithely evoking genocide...And they’ve helped me learn, bit by bit and ahead of my return to these pages in September, to remember what I already knew. The business of satire has never been to give indiscriminate offence, and nor is it my job. Its price therefore must always be eternal vigilance.

quality@theGrunadia

Sponsored Links
3031.jpg

Not on a beach holiday, i guess.

Sponsored Links
Columnist Sarah Vine was touching on this with her diatribe about his fans seeing no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
Needless to say she got her ar*e handed to her on a plate with the innocent till proven guilty her paper should practice in the comments.

Sponsored Links
Back