It's a New Dawn

4836.jpg

Sponsored Links
Columnist Sarah Vine was touching on this with her diatribe about his fans seeing no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
Needless to say she got her ar*e handed to her on a plate with the innocent till proven guilty her paper should practice in the comments.
Kathleen Stock has implied that all trans people are sex abusers.
Yet she suggetsed that people like Brand should be allowed the benefit of a justice system. :rolleyes:

What's good for the goose.......

Sponsored Links

Long-serving Guardian cartoonist Steve Bell has been sacked by the newspaper in a row over a drawing he created of Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu.

Bell said the cartoon was spiked after a phone call from the paper suggested it may reference Shakespeare's Shylock's "pound of flesh" line.

Bell told the BBC that the interpretation by the Guardian "made no sense to me, as there is no reference to that play in my cartoon, which shows Netanyahu, poised to perform a surgical operation on himself while wearing boxing gloves, the catastrophic consequences of which are yet to be seen.

"The image itself was inspired by the late, great David Levine's cartoon of President Lyndon Johnson (LBJ) showing off his operation scar, which Levine draws in the shape of a map of Vietnam."

Dp-EUBEX4AAht0b.jpg

I could see the issue with the cartoon in April (not by Bell) because of the racial/religious stereotyping of Levine, can't see the issue with this one.

I could see the issue with the cartoon in April (not by Bell) because of the racial/religious stereotyping of Levine, can't see the issue with this one.
They've gotten trigger-happy at the Grund. I hate to throw the term 'woke' at them but they really should wake the fck up and check these things first.

I think it's more about him having his strings pulled by Blair and Mandelson and is lost in the confusion of what he really thinks.

He's really damned if he does and damned when he doesn't offer an opinion on Israel or Palestine.
What would it matter? Israel is taking no notice of the PM, so why would the words of the Leader of the Opposition make a jot of difference.

And with a Jewish wife, there'd be hell up at home if he sided with the arabs.

Sponsored Links
Back