It's gone

D

dextrous

We were, were we not, having a discussion about the nature of humour. The post has gone, deleted I daresay by a tipped off mod.
Ok, someone may have found the original "joke" in poor taste, but I cannot see why the subsequent discussion had to be deleted too!!

So, mod, please reinstate the post, but delete the "joke" if you have to.

Sponsored Links
It's gone because our mussy friends cannot be made fun of. Honkys, well that's ok :rolleyes:

Never even saw it.
Try posting it again and see what happens.

Sponsored Links
And yet, there's more offensive "racism" in that than there was in the entire deleted thread.

Oh **** off with your ****ing *******s about ****ing racism, that is the most overplayed card in the history of mankind.

it wasnt legally racist, it was sectarian.

perfectly legal.

mods need to become informed.

especially when it comes to the evil.

It's gone because our mussy friends cannot be made fun of. Honkys, well that's ok :rolleyes:

And yet, there's more offensive "racism" in that than there was in the entire deleted thread.
Oh **** off with your **** **** about **** racism, that is the most overplayed card in the history of mankind.

Exactly my point - you're original reply above could be construed by the faint hearted as racist and offensive in both terminilogy and meaning, whereas the deleted post could not to anyone with any real intelligence. Personally, I took it as neither, but more a poignant reflection of the paranoid and humourless PC world that those who lack imagination would have us live in.

Yes, the deleted posts "joke" was "crass", "childish" to quote Eddie, but that didn't make it racist nor abusive, and as such it shouldn't have been removed. Even more true since a more wideranging but relevant discussion had begun to open up!

the deleted post could not to anyone with any real intelligence. Personally, I took it as neither, but more a poignant reflection of the paranoid and humourless PC world that those who lack imagination would have us live in.
oh thanks mate, do you want your knife back? :confused:

I missed a smilie off.

Someone went to a lot of trouble to dress that cat up. The work that went into that was just not appreciated. By some.

:LOL: remembered it that time ;)

the deleted post could not to anyone with any real intelligence. Personally, I took it as neither, but more a poignant reflection of the paranoid and humourless PC world that those who lack imagination would have us live in.
oh thanks mate, do you want your knife back? :confused:
No, I want the thread back, and I want it NOW :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The CofE zealots are rising up as we speak. Tweed skirts twirling, they're on their way...

Sponsored Links
Back