moderators

S

Susiejb

Ref your answers to my post:

It's impossible to check all topics, I logged on this morning and read 122 posts, it's hard work unless members alert the moderators for quicker action and many members here moan but don't bothered to help us.

There are mods; posts and posters are frequently deleted. But don't forget there may be none of us logged on at all, and we don't read posts unless someone raises an alert

I just wanted to say that I do realise it is a very difficult job....just one question...do have discretion...as in...if you read a post that has not be alerted but you think it is inappropriate can you just delete it or can you only delete 'alerted' posts.

Sponsored Links
It depends on the Mod. Not even the mods know who the other mods are - unless you are JohnD (admin).

I think it may be justified to thank the mods sometimes.
I, for one, would probably use that opportunity regularly.
I don't think that they are performing up to scratch sometimes, but I think I have detected an improvement since I joined, (the second time, that is).

I'd say, "keep up the good work, but there is still room for improvement."

Sponsored Links
Let's hope you get banned again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry to disappoint you Joe, but I resigned in protest at unfair moderation.

My retaliatory post was deleted but the original abusive post was allowed to remain.

I think that was one of my posts wasn't it?

Why were you being abusive in any other forum?

Then you should have shown restraint without spitting your dummy. It was only your opinion that the post was abusive to you. You have that sort of mentality whereby you think everyone is being abusive when they disagree with you.

I think someone is being abusive when they use cheap insults to attempt to gain an advantage.
Maybe you recognise that.
I could point you to the particular thread, but it might open old wounds which are best left alone.

The difference between you and me is that I say what I think - you just waffle and say nothing. It's your defence against getting your butt kicked (yet again). :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back