It's kicking off in Georgia

Protesting against their government who are inviting the Russians into their bed.

The Russians are already sleeping around with Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, and the left in this country and other terrorist sympathisers.
Sounded like more than a theory.

Just throwing mud, hoping it sticks.

But ignoring the links to the right

Sponsored Links
Sounded like more than a theory.
More of a hypothesis than a theory. There are facts and fictions easily confused due to sources,
Reminds me of the term "Reds Under The Beds" when this gets too wayward, That term stems from this

It really is only my theory. But I believe the Russians are amongst us. The Left the right and even just influences on the net including posting on DIY forums like this.
Don't forget to look under the bed.

Sponsored Links
Don't forget to look under the bed.

I found a man in my wardrobe last week. I was surprised as my wife was naked at the time. He said he was fixing the shelves.

Maybe he was a Russian. Come to think of it I think he may have been spying on my wife.

Maybe he was a Russian
Probably Chinese. They are up to all the same things as a number of other countries except in certain areas such as handling minorities. Interesting - what minorities?

Probably Chinese. They are up to all the same things as a number of other countries except in certain areas such as handling minorities. Interesting - what minorities?
That would have been the naked Chinese man the day before.

He said Mrs B ordered 69 with chop sticks from the menu.

And I believed him.......what a fool......!

I get my theories not through dreams but reading articles on the net
Putin helps fund brexshit...

A big UK company such as JCB supports brexshit...

Said company now supplying Russia in it's war against Ukraine and a more divided Europe...

Spot the linky Linky?

:rolleyes:

Putin helps fund brexshit...
I believe he had an an influence
Said company now supplying Russia in it's war against Ukraine and a more divided Europe...
Maybe they had legally binding contracts.
If putin had paid me for my services up front, I don't think I'd be messing with him.
He would get that downstairs toilet.
Love the linky linky. And that funny face is really funny. It made me laugh..... you must be a really fun guy.

Sponsored Links
Back