Its official!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You can now go punch whoever you like and claim it was in self defence :eek:

Sponsored Links
only if it was actually self defence.

i wonder how many people are in the same area you are, jealous of others and cant wait to see them fail.

i wonder how many people are in the same area you are, jealous of others and cant wait to see them fail.
wonder how many are in the same area you are that cant see how wrong the decision is.

It´s ok saying it´s self defence but i have been looking at a site the rat book.com it names and shames all sorts of people, our trade, cops, pervs, celebs etc.... it´s a cracking site beware u might end up on there. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I suppose considering where the case was heard that there was only ever going to be the one verdict?

Have you ever believed the justice system in this country is fair..... :confused:

The rich will always get preferential treatment.

No, and heres another nail in its coffin.

Begs the question why we the humble obey the laws of the land whilst others don't, perhaps we should all resort to anarchy?

wonder how many are in the same area you are that cant see how wrong the decision is.

so im wondering there if your comment is your attempt at a great comback or just anger at the fact that i dont agree with you

Spare a thought for the jury, what would their lives have been like if they had brought in a verdict of guilty.
A complete farce, :mad:

no it was all there on video,a bit grainy, but you could tell it was self defence
when gerards mate elbowed the other bloke and he went to push him off he sort of glanced at stevieboy so obviously he had no choice but to defend himself he had no time to say, try to calm his mate down or defuse the situation.if it had been me or you we would have done the same and the said video evidence would have proved our innocence too

please take this post with the sarcasm that was meant, he might be a great football player but he wants to stay off the drink if thats what it does to him but saying that he says he wants to put it behind him,
aye I bet you do stevie!!

simple GUILtY and we all know it whether charge shoud have been brought(and why is another question)

Sponsored Links
Back